Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/noticias/noticias/n05021302.shtml

The match will take place tonight at the Camp Nou.

The Barcelona players that will participate are:

Samuel Eto'o, Rafael Márquez, Ronaldinho, Carles Puyol, Ludovic Giuly and Deco. Frank Rijkaard will participate as a joint coach.

All the money raised from the 'Football for Hope' game will go to the Fifa/AFC Tsunami Solidarity Fund, to which UEFA has also contributed. The finances will all go towards helping those affected by the devastating tsunami disaster in December of last year :thmbup:

What are your predictions? I predict a 5-5 draw :cool:

·
Registered
747 Posts
I hghly doubt that some player will get injured...afterall is just a humanitary match...but hey its camp nou...eveything iis possible there

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
this is not a football match, it's just a lot of wellknown players who happen to kick a ball a little during 90 minutes and hope to gather a lot of money from it. I'm not being sarcastic about it, it's just that these matches are often not really worth watching.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
coky said:
I hghly doubt that some player will get injured...afterall is just a humanitary match...but hey its camp nou...eveything iis possible there
Giuly got injured in the charity game against AIDS at camp nou :wallbang:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
It seems that only 50,000 people is going to see the match... the Camp Nou looks empty with 50,000 people :(

·
Registered
717 Posts
Replay of the entire game can be seen tomorrow (wednesday) at 12:30 on Eurosport :)

It's good to be back! :boxing:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Those of you in the USA, the game will be shown live on ESPN2 at 2:55 PM EST.

·
Registered
43 Posts
alternatively, TLN (telelatino) in Canada (and US i believe) will be showing it at 830pm tonight EST. delayed but great for people like me who have to work during the day.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Ronaldinho had some nice stepovers and some nice flicks. Etoo with 2 nice goals. Deco showed some nice skills, and Marquez supported the attack well. Good showing by the Barca contingent. Let's see some new faces for the 2nd half. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ronnie's team is up 3-2 through two from Eto'o and one from Ronnie himself...

·
Registered
148 Posts
now it's 4-3:

1-0, Eto'o (13'); 2-0, Ronaldinho (19'); 2-1, Del Piero (26'); 3-1, Eto'o (45'); 3-2, Zola (48'); 3-3 Suazo (58); 4-3, Camara (60')

1 - 20 of 35 Posts