Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With that Scotland player missing a open goal vs Norway what is the worst miss you ever saw.My pick is a Dutch player who missed from 2yards a :howler: it is on youtube at the Football bloopers.Any of the Dutch members know that player.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Kanu, when he was playing for West Brom a few years ago, it was a shocker. He somehow managed to chip it over the crossbar despite being less than a metre from the goal line.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How could Kanu missed that i think Robson was swearing a lot when the camera went to him as well:pp also it is top ten football misses.On youtube.The number one pick is just gold

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Oh goodness, oh goodness that nr1 Was soooo baaad!

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Marchionni in Juve vs. Sampdoria, last season...missed an open goal, the match ended 0-0 :mad:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
The video that Styg posted, number 4 is the one that sprung to my mind immediately.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Styg have you seen it yet.It is gold standard when it comes to misses.And who is the Dutch player name as well.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Henry playing in Finals and managers expecting him to score, that's a managerial blooper:D
Stay on topic please.Where is that Giggs miss vs Arsenal that is a :howler:.Also Wally and Styg have you found that miss on youtube.The details are on post 9.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts