Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fontana done quite well in goal yesterday,his decisions for are good and he made good saves. Do you think you should give Toldo a rest??? He seems quite reliable.
I've got two questions:
What is Fontana's nationality??
What do you Nerazzurri fans think of that Karigounis guy who played yesterday??

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Karagounis is quite a special player. Given the fact that he arrived at Inter on a free transfer, I believe we most certainly got a bargain. He works tirelessly, chases, tackles and does his best to find space for his teammates. It would be nice to see him get more playing time and his introduction to the starting eleven adds liveliness, ethusiasm and a modesty that not many other Inter players possess. I am looking forward to seeing him play for Greece in Euro 2004.

As for Toldo, he has had his rest. We need him for the UEFA Cup match against Marseille. Fontana is a good keeper, but Inter should not place too much confidence in him by believing they can afford themselves the luxury of resting Toldo.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
we need fontana to play well tomorrow against marseille...he is experienced...i think he's capable to do it... :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
KARAGOUNIS PURE TALENT .NOTHING ELSE A REAL:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts