Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 115 Posts
A fitting tribute to Foé would be to rename this year's cup the Foé cup, or for Cameroon to win it. Though it won't make up for his loss, it would certainly comfort his family somewhat to know how many cared.

~ The Green :(ne

they arent sure yet of the cause sens they havent made the autopsy yet. they just showed footage of the cameroonian players ingrieve, so sad, seing Kameni beating his chest and in tears:(

I'm speachless, i can't believe something like this happened during a game :( when these things happens football itself feels kind of pointless actually. My condolences.

Very sad news:(

id decided to take a break from this forum for a while but i couldnt help but post my Condolonses on a tragic loss, not just in football but for the millions around the world who knew him.

Im still in shock and even though i found out about it a while ago im still in tearful eyes.

As many of you have said, it really puts things into perspective and to see someone die in front of your eyes is terrifying and shows us how fragile life is and how much we take it for granted. But what i am writing cannot compare to those who knew him and more importantly the reality that a young mans life is other so quickly without a warning. As labas said the guy went into the game looking forward to a playing for his country and he doesnt even finish it:(

Marc: You will be missed!

:depress: :cry:
How absolutely awful! R.I.P. Foe and my thoughts and prayers are with his family...

41 - 60 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.