Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, since people don't want hidden FM forums we can have this discussion in the open. and Milan posters can freely suggest:

- Which Juve fans to ban
- How to expand this forum
- New ways to ridicule the Inter FMs
- Or just praise us, we will be sure to remember that

so Dae and Luigi, give your views!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
- I think Zacxaviger disagrees with me to often. does he disagree with you too? I think a banning is in the works

- I think Lav does not have enough faith in Milan and Ancelotti, can't we demote him to the Inter forum?

- I believe super-giggs deserve to be a FM here, wouldn't you say so?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler::dielaugh:

Kris,
This is top notch stuff!!!!:)

Whatever you do/achieve, you'll have my full and unconditional backing in here buddy!!:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
No bans to Juve fans.

On the Inter subject. Moratti will bring us thr LIGHT

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is to much negativity in the match threads. I have a new idea about a card system to stop that.

Saying that we play bad is a yellow card, where two yellow of course means a red and no more posts in that thread. Saying something bad about a Milan player is also a yellow. Saying that we are cheaters or got a decision in our favour is a direct red card. any mention of Juventus or Roma without dissing them is also a direct red. No harm can be done with mentioning Inter, it really is quite funny I must say. End all your posts with "forza Milan" or you will get a warning, if you already been warned a yellow is in the works.

Bono will be ref.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
And Speaking of Babbo Moratti, I invite allthe Milanisti, not only those in Milano, but to all the brothers and sisters world wide to make a MASSIVE manifestation in front of Moratti's house to have him to reconsider his decision to step down. We want him back as Inter's president with full powers and authority!

MORATTI PRESIDENT OF INTER FOR EVER!!!!:proud:
FORZA MASSIMO!!!:star::cool:

:howler::howler:

P.S. Kris, I really like your initiatives and ideas!!!!:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I was speaking with a Inter fan yesterday, he told me: until Moratti was "in charge" I knew whom to blame, now that he's left, I don't know who to blame. Bring back Moratti:cool:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Talking of imposing limitations,..... is it not possible to make payman have a max. limit of smilies used per post? :D It takes hell of a time to download the page. Slows down my comp and eats up bytes. :eek: More since he no longer is a FM. :tongue:

While you are at it.... is it possible to force Luigi Vampa to use some smilies (min. amount per post specified)? :D

Ah almost forgot., ban bono from taking part in the Prediction league. :devil: :fero:

Is that too much Jkris? :angel:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Cool! I will provide the umbrella from Admin perspective ... you are free to implement your decision as far as Juve fans and Inter forum is concenred here, I mean in our forum. ;)

:tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
milano77 said:

Ah almost forgot., ban bono from taking part in the Prediction league. :devil: :fero:

Is that too much Jkris? :angel:
It is possible! :cool:

Give me the 1st place NOW, save yourself all teh pains and embarassments and play for 2nd. I dont mind to post predictions "outside teh official standins" :D ;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
bono said:
It is possible! :cool:

Give me the 1st place NOW, save yourself all teh pains and embarassments and play for 2nd. I dont mind to post predictions "outside teh official standins" :D ;)
I had a hunch that you would come up with something along those lines. Freaking lawyer. :nasty: :greed:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bono said:
Cool! I will provide the umbrella from Admin perspective ... you are free to implement your decision as far as Juve fans and Inter forum is concenred here, I mean in our forum. ;)

:tongue:
Yes, M77 wasn't particular smart to try to go on your bad side (luckily for him you only have a good side. :D) as you are our "Judge Dredd".

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
JKris said:
Yes, M77 wasn't particular smart to try to go on your bad side (luckily for him you only have a good side. :D) as you are our "Judge Dredd".
"Judge Dredd"!!!! :D Now.. I think I have heard all the ass licking adjectives to bono. :stress: :tongue:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i say we should all take turns at mocking bono.

btw also strip him of his point total in the prediction leauge, its clear he is cheating, sneaky bulgarian mobster.

and i also think that we should get to prod bono with long sticks :tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
:howler:

Lav, I think you just miscalculated your shot by a mile ... a boomerang it might turn out to be and might be coming back ...

This time you are forgiven :cool: but careful ... ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
*prods bono with stick*

:tongue: :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Here we go again...:stress:

The 2 kids go at each other...

Let the show start and please keep it up ladies...:thumbsup:

:howler: