Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to be the FM of the Deportivo La Coruna forum. The forum is preety dead and I think I could make it come alive a little. I know that bailemos is already a FM there but most forums have at least 2 FM's.
:)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Well, the Depor forum is actually one of the most quiet forums around XT. It is good to see more Depor fans coming in. If you try to post as often as possible in that forum and try to liven up the place, the forum might need a 2nd FM in the future. For now Bailemos can do the job alone. So keep posting! :)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aiight!
It's getting a bit busier now that we are in the semi's of the C.L..so that's a good sign. :)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
May I say something about the Deportivo forum? I mean the forum is silent not mainly because they have not enough Depor fans at XT. Actually there are at least five or six Depor fans here. The reason is that they themselves don't always participate into discussion there. I'm personally interested in Spanish football.(Depor is part of it of course.) I would like to talk there. But Depor fans should be more active at the end of the day.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Come on give people a break a lot of people are busy around this time of the year...maily students...who have a only a few minutes if not none to come on a message-board to post...regularly.

Even the Parma forum has had a shift in busy-ness...it use to be a really busy forum up until a few weeks ago...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts