·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Where are you going?

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In about 2 hours Im going to the pub to watch Reggina-Milan but thats about it for the night.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe if you entered the Roma forum often enough ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Pirri and Purger: I don't think you get it, they will call you, not the other way around :lala:

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
I wish you wouldn't quit like this, but I don't blame you. This has become a very unrewarding place to be lately. I really don't want to be a moderator here either anymore, but I've held on so people don't accuse me of leaving Roma while they are doing poorly.
This used to be a friendly place where we shared our dreams and troubles. It's now a divisive place where blame is a necessity around every turn. Even wins are hardly celebrated because it might mean giving the coach some credit. Agreeing with someone, or congratulating them, or even sending out some good vibes, is questioned. The negativity is not helpful to be around, it only brings ya down. And who wants to be around something that brings you down?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Did I miss something? Whats happened that FMs want to resign?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Cheer up, FM:s. When Roma undergoes difficulties and many bad things happen, those have an influence on fans also. There are a lot of different individuals and occasions in team which cause many opinions and feelings among the people. Bad times are bad times, but it doesn't mean that things can't change, and feelings also. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Deano, I would love to see you change your decision and remain as mod. Things have not been great here of late, but it will pass eventually.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
I have not been on for a while as my pc is broke.Even now,I am on someone else's.Things seem to be going from bad to worse in this forum.Its very,very sad.It seems to me that a very few individuals in this forum forget that a forum is about expressing your opinion,not try and get other people to change theirs.Its sad to see both Primo and Deano express their desire to leave,they have done an excellent job in making this a successful and promising forum.I wholeheartedly agree that someone like Thotobald should become FM in the event of Deano and co. leaving.He has not just the dedication for ROMA,the temperament also to manage a forum which possesses the odd inflated ego,and some very argumentative posting.

Just like ROMA a few months ago,we all must calm down and focus on helping the forum grow positively.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do nto intend to leave because this forum is 'bad;. I only intend to leave because I'm not bothered :)

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
It's really uncomfortable to respond to this thread. :groan:
I appreciate the votes of confidence, Deano and ROMA10, but there's no need to change FM's. Deano, you said something about lack of time, but I think we all understand and agree that the FM's have lives outside their computers and can't control the forum all the time. Our FM's aren't by any means to blame for the tenderness in here.

To be 100% honest, this forum sucks right now. Have you ever contemplated the fact that the discussions around here are severely marked by sarcasm against co-supporters? If you word yourself badly, you can be sure that someone aim sarcasm against you and insinuate that your knowledge doesn't suffice! What irritates me especially strong is the divisions of the forum. Our perhaps best player ever is often exposed to strong critics in here. In my eyes, he should be supported almost no matter what. This goes for all of our players. It should take much, much more to be criticized than it currently does.

I realize that this post probably will be met by critics, but I don't really care. What I care about in this cyber world is having this forum back to normal. And normal should be Romanisti against the rest. Not some Romanisti against the other Romanisti and the rivals.

Peace :cool:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I know I'm not a Roma fan but how about romafan53 he's pretty passionate. ;)

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Well, I guess Deano is out, so who is in?
Let's try and build the atmosphere up again to where we can all disagree with one another without breaking each others balls. I mean, in the immortal words of Rodney King, after he was pummeled by police and riots ensued in LA after they let the cops off, "Can't we all just get along?"
14 matches left in this frustrating year. We live and die together.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!

I promise to have every post end in "hail mido!"

So, Pick Me! Yaay!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts