Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in becoming the FM of this forum?

If so please reply or send a PM to the Admins/Cms

Thanks

Che

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
me i want cooltall

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only if they have the qualifications and are informed about Armenian football.

The FM has to be part of the community.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Since no one is putting their name forward, I'll gladly volunteer my services for the forum. You know, anything to help out Big Brother here and further the corruption and power-wielding authority at the top of the ladder here at XT.

But then again, Coolntall was the old moderator. He is still the moderator in spirit. People loved him here. He got fired unfairly. When a person of his caliber, so innocent, is fired, people have only one place to look. At the power at the top.

And with that I bid you all a fond farewell.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stick to the topic of the thread which is assigning a new FM

·
Registered
307 Posts
You're wrong Emre is a good player and plays for one of the elite clubs in Europe what's exactly holding him back from becoming another legend in the world of soccer.

·
Registered
307 Posts
If anything Inter have given him a tremendous opportunity to thrive and become a legend if you will but he appearantly hasn't reached legend status among the legends which already exist at Inter with the likes of Toldo,Vieri,Recoba,Davids, Corodva.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Tolga said:
Bwahaha, looking at your list of "legends" I won't even bother replying to that..
why are you even in here. you are obviously biased and you dont seem to have anything to do here, i think Che was taking care of the situation. You didnt have to come here and start posting attacking crap and make things worse, and you know exactly what im talking about.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Tolga said:
1. The matter is being handled by the whole of management..

2. I haven't attacked anyone..

3. If my being here makes matters worse, then you are a prejudiced person, because I wasn't even around when these matters unfolded (ie, I didn't have any part in the decision, despite what you'd think) ;)
First you say the matter is being handled by the whole of management, then you say you dont have any part in the decision, sort of contradictory isnt it? If you dont have a part in the decision why do you feel compelled to put your input into this thread? Dont you think saying something like "coolntall is not coming back as FM, fullstop..." when you werent around when the decision was made and according to you had no part in it, is prejudiced?

I suggest you get your statements straight and make up one story and stop reverting the argument at me since you obviously dont make any sense.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Well you can delete this but make sure to read it first.
All of us here at this forum have a certain respect to each other and obviously Coolntall was not an exception, thereby we lend a certain credance to his word and we rely on him for a lot of info straight from Armenia about the state of our footballing nation. When he tells us that he was unfairly treated and kicked off and you are telling us that he was kicked off for reasons that you wont disclose, i don't see how you can expect us to believe that what you did was fair or objective and that the next one who becomes a moderator will not also face opposition and unfair treatment especially considering there are a certain groups of people who are not exactly friendly to this Armenian football forum community.
You treat this matter as if it is a matter of national security. I dont see how openness and honesty with forumers is in any way detrimental to your or our interests unless there is truly something to hide.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FCArarat said:
Well you can delete this but make sure to read it first.
All of us here at this forum have a certain respect to each other and obviously Coolntall was not an exception, thereby we lend a certain credance to his word and we rely on him for a lot of info straight from Armenia about the state of our footballing nation. When he tells us that he was unfairly treated and kicked off and you are telling us that he was kicked off for reasons that you wont disclose, i don't see how you can expect us to believe that what you did was fair or objective and that the next one who becomes a moderator will not also face opposition and unfair treatment especially considering there are a certain groups of people who are not exactly friendly to this Armenian football forum community.
You treat this matter as if it is a matter of national security. I dont see how openness and honesty with forumers is in any way detrimental to your or our interests unless there is truly something to hide.
I respect your sense of community and want to keep the armenian forum alive.

I ask you and every member of this community to use discretion.
I do not ask you to judge what is fair, since you do not know all the circumstances that have occured and can not make an accurate decesion.

I do ask that you trust me, when I say that we took the appropriate steps in doing what is in the best for the armenian forum and the XT community.

Coolntall may feel he was unfairly treated and that his opinion.

Respectfully

Che

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thread will be closed, since the topic of a new FM is not being discussed.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING THE FM, PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

THANKS

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have open the thread.

Now please lets discuss filling the position of FM

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Without doubt FCArarat should be co-mod. He was today on XT (hovever offline, but he was), he is a fan of Armenian NT and Ararat.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would he be interested?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.