Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have presented my resignation as FM of this forum. Perhaps here it can be discussed how and when to choose the new FM.
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
i have a better idea by the way...lets do a referundum.....that is if the other 2 FMs agree to it too....we make a poll...and the FM with the least amount of votes gets to stay on while the other 2 places come up for grabs....Angel did his fair bit of moderating even thou it was harsh sometimes but the same cant be said of the other 2 mods....and id really like one of the three FMs to stay on and for that case my selection would be Angel as im sure he'd be a perfect foy for the 2 new guns...

just an idea...hope i got it thru !!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
good choices of Barca & Spad.

I guess the question would be what qualities do you want in a FM for this forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
husain_14 said:
i have a better idea by the way...lets do a referundum.....that is if the other 2 FMs agree to it too....we make a poll...and the FM with the least amount of votes gets to stay on while the other 2 places come up for grabs....Angel did his fair bit of moderating even thou it was harsh sometimes but the same cant be said of the other 2 mods....and id really like one of the three FMs to stay on and for that case my selection would be Angel as im sure he'd be a perfect foy for the 2 new guns...

just an idea...hope i got it thru !!
So you vote for the one you don't want? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Robban ?
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Raven said:
So you vote for the one you don't want? :confused:
nope when the poll is made i would be giving my votes to the 2 i dont want....simply vote 2 out and then obviously the one with the least amount of vote survives....

Bring in the Tribal Council :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
husain_14 said:
for that case my selection would be Angel as im sure he'd be a perfect foy for the 2 new guns...
My vote goes to Angel as well...for the simple reason of keeping the level of this forum as high as possible.

Maybe the solution is to simply add a forth FM, someone like the former member Barca_Fan. But please don`t turn this place into a soft place where people try to sugar-coat everything or believe the flatout lies presented to us by the press.

And please don`t turn this place into a place where a **** ****** fan tells us whom to elect !! Damnit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Almost anyone except "barça". I don't want to be moderated by a RM supporter. I , myself, had enough of moderating. I suggest people put their names forward and then we vote. Someone suggested Spad. I think he could make a good FM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,880 Posts
is there any need to change the current way the place is run?

sure we sometimes disagree with Angel and his post the other day of way out of line (as was mine in the same thread) but on the whole hes done a good job.

He seems pessimistic but i guess hes just being realistic and to be fair, barca doesnt help trying to disagree with almost every post of his.

IMO the way the place is going there is no need for more fm´s as it wont change what weve already got at all. If any thing there might aswell be one less FM for the popularity of the board.

Now no disrespect to MxPx but i cant really see what hes done since being FM.

IF there were having to be a new FM, my best thought would be to keep the most active member in angel and team him with another person of qualitative posts. Barca would be my first choice although them two working together would be too risky. Maybe Bernhard instead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,327 Posts
I like this forum as it is right now. I don't know what the hell is the problem? Sure Angel and barça have their "fight" but everything is just fine to me. I come here more than 10 times a day. From home, work, another home :) etc... Maby not much posts from me but I love this forum.

Angel, stay. Maby you two should ignore each other posts and lets keep this board how it is...
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Angel_Culé said:
Almost anyone except "barça".
You don't have to worry about that, I have no desires to be a mod here. ;)

Angel_Culé said:
I don't want to be moderated by a RM supporter.
:D You really have a problem with the fact that I post in the Madrid forum. It makes you even grumpier.

Angel_Culé said:
I , myself, had enough of moderating.
Did you realize that when you call me a pice of S... :howler:

Again, I will add that I only have a problem with how grumpy and negative you are Angel. You can stay, leave or do whatever, I just wish you wouldn't be so darn negative towards the team, the players, managers, and fans.

And try not worrying about my posting in any other places in the boards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
barça said:
You don't have to worry about that, I have no desires to be a mod here. ;)



:D You really have a problem with the fact that I post in the Madrid forum. It makes you even grumpier.

Did you realize that when you call me a pice of S... :howler:

Again, I will add that I only have a problem with how grumpy and negative you are Angel. You can stay, leave or do whatever, I just wish you wouldn't be so darn negative towards the team, the players, managers, and fans.

And try not worrying about my posting in any other places in the boards.
As usual twisting eveything I say. I don't have any problem about you posting in the RM. I have a problem with you accusing me of not watching the games and then it is yourseel who is not watching the team beacuse you are posting in the RM forum, not one post, but a few, and listening to the press conference, and....That is what I call passion for Barcelona :howler:
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Angel_Culé said:
As usual twisting eveything I say.
Did I twist your obsecne personal insults or the thread you started in the Madrid forum :eek: Talk about posting in the wrong places, nice thread. :tongue: Or weird accusations, talking about my daughter's illness, like if it had been a joke or it never happened.:(

I have never accused you of not watching the games, I have no idea if you do or don't. You were the one that stated your preferences of not wanting to watch the games :rollani:

You got a seriuos grumpiness problem, try and smile a bit, it helps with life:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,782 Posts
Can't you two either stay out of each others way or be friends? We don't need this in the Barca forum at all, there's enough of other things going on. Please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,150 Posts
I just told the administrators to remove me as FM of this forum as well. I agree that a more active Forum Manager would be a good idea.
So, nominations in here, I guess. :) Admins, CMs and Krijn will decide then.
 

·
Random Dropout
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
I think there's no reason for such a mess

Funny is Angel opened this thread,the only of the moderators who post here frequently and actually deserves to be one.No disrespect to Krijn and MxPx but you don't see them around frequently although Krijn posts sometimes

My name was mentioned but i have no intention of being a FM,i hang around XT a lot sometimes but i don't visit it at all some others and i mostly enjoy reading this forum.

Now,as long as i have been here i believe every decision of Angel or Barça_Fan to close a thread turning into personal threats was justifiable and as for him being pessimist,that's how i feel too,i guess many others as well,blame Laporta,VG or anybody else,truth is misery has been surrounding barcelona all these last years and it's starting to become unbearable

I believe Angel is a tactical genious and from what i've understood he's a devoted spanish cule knowing more than anybody else in here about the club's history,so questioning his barcelonismo as i read from Viscabarcainter in the other thread is totally laughable,especially when he's just being realistic.

I believe the same about barça and i suggest they put each other on their ignore list

You guys ever wondered why people like Roger,nrk,Maz,barça_fan, etc etc don't post so much in here lately and this forum is practically dead?Well that's because apart from lack of time,discussing barça matters is not fun at all and this has NOTHING to do with moderating..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
spAd! said:
I think there's no reason for such a mess

Funny is Angel opened this thread,the only of the moderators who post here frequently and actually deserves to be one.No disrespect to Krijn and MxPx but you don't see them around frequently although Krijn posts sometimes

My name was mentioned but i have no intention of being a FM,i hang around XT a lot sometimes but i don't visit it at all some others and i mostly enjoy reading this forum.

Now,as long as i have been here i believe every decision of Angel or Barça_Fan to close a thread turning into personal threats was justifiable and as for him being pessimist,that's how i feel too,i guess many others as well,blame Laporta,VG or anybody else,truth is misery has been surrounding barcelona all these last years and it's starting to become unbearable

I believe Angel is a tactical genious and from what i've understood he's a devoted spanish cule knowing more than anybody else in here about the club's history,so questioning his barcelonismo as i read from Viscabarcainter in the other thread is totally laughable,especially when he's just being realistic.

I believe the same about barça and i suggest they put each other on their ignore list

You guys ever wondered why people like Roger,nrk,Maz,barça_fan, etc etc don't post so much in here lately and this forum is practically dead?Well that's because apart from lack of time,discussing barça matters is not fun at all and this has NOTHING to do with moderating..
I have to agree with this...
The last few sentences are exactly why MxPx and I aren't around that often anymore....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spAd! said:


You guys ever wondered why people like Roger,nrk,Maz,barça_fan, etc etc don't post so much in here lately and this forum is practically dead?Well that's because apart from lack of time,discussing barça matters is not fun at all and this has NOTHING to do with moderating..
Well, that is the feeling I got. The reason why I kept posting here (to a far lower rate) is because I was one of the FM's, and I think that feeling is shared by the Nou Camp fans. After the initial period of enthusiasm (which I didn't share), the Nou Camp attendences have plummeted as fans can't take it no more. We are in the fith year of a struggle...and counting.
 
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Top