Who should be the FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
there you go BDS you got what you wanted.Only votes from BiH posters will be counted

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
WTF, that's not funny, this is why I want you to step down...Harrasing me isn't funny. I try to be nice with everyone, and then you guys make fun of how I look. post a picture of yourself and lets see what people say.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
:howler:

This should be fun from a neutral point of view :D

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTF, that's not funny, this is why I want you to step down...Harrasing me isn't funny. I try to be nice with everyone, and then you guys make fun of how I look. post a picture of yourself and lets see what people say.
Where is your speech? :frustrat:

I expected more from you :(

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Can BHF's vote can count, he acknowledged his support of me over phone.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Velez why don't you do something, you can see he is provoking me, and posting my picture and insulting me, and no one does anything.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Each of you are permitted a speech,but no more than 153 words,preferably in English but i will allow Bosnian,German and Chinese as i speak all those languages.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
G.Fachetti's vote will not be counted

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
XT is not a democracy. I won countless votes yet was never made FM. If the higher beings at XT do not approve of you, vote at will, but it will not matter!

That said I got BDS's back cuz I love Sesame Street. Still watch it from time to time.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XT is not a democracy. I won countless votes yet was never made FM. If the higher beings at XT do not approve of you, vote at will, but it will not matter!

That said I got BDS's back cuz I love Sesame Street. Still watch it from time to time.
:howler: :thmbup:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
WTF, don't delete votes. Fixed voting.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
FIXED VOTING, this isn't fair, you guys are cheating, everyone should be able to vote.

·
Registered
690 Posts
BDS, you got wound up and decided to be a moderator because of one simple response. The fact that a moderator may have some minor issues does not warrant in him getting demoted, but in fact, you should explain your issues to a third person and leave it at that.

If you got appointed, you would ban Bosanac and Adnan. You would not be able to make the right decision simply because you were teased a lot, and that fact alone says members here do not take you seriously. If they don't take you seriously, they won't comply with any of your requests.

I voted for Adnan, regardless of how stupid this all is.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Smrt Fasizmu

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.