Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in being an FM?

Please nominate yourself or another member.
The candidate should have an understanding of spanish football.
Someone who is willing to promote the Villarreal forum being active in moderating and creating discussions to attract members to visit this forum and the spanish community. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Che

Ps. you can also send me an PM if your interested

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I think there's a handful of us who know somewhat when it comes to Villarreal's current season (at the very least) and that most of us will participate in threads and keep the forum going.

I for one think that Fangio is the perfect candidate (just take a look at the Villarreal thread) but I know he won't give us the pleassure. You just can't limit such a 'football encyclopedia' to one forum. The man must share his knowlegde and educate the masses on the sport in every forum. Though a 'bostero' (nobody is perfect') the man, the legend knows his stuff and you just can't deny that.

The other one I have in mind is Pumpa. Though a fairly knew poster I believe he has what it takes to man this yellow submarine. He's always shown interest for the club and even promotes it on his profile.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Pumba, Pooh, Knocc, are always here...and an advice to Koeman: Blatter would not let this oportunity slip his hands, learn from the master Catalan...el gallinaceo de arriba tambien, pero no va a querer...

·
18,041 Posts
..I forgot MAZ, he is great, he is like a shadow of reason appearing when neede, like Washingtone, they aren't making noise, and appaer when necessary. either of the two will be great too, and again el mad gallinaceo will be ratings!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would prefer to keep the existing FM out of this forum since there very busy with their respected forums.

·
18,041 Posts
I would prefer to keep the existing FM out of this forum since there very busy with their respected forums.

Well never underestimate the greed of power of Blatter/Koeman, the man is evil...he is from the axis...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fangio, why dont you join the forces of good?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Blatter will post here regardless. Whoever it is that wooed him away from whereever it is he was posting before should be given the Nobel Prize in craftiness.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think Loco should be the FM (If it doesn't keep him too much away from the Argentina forum).

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
fangio. loco. pooh....all can be good, im gonna be honest i probably wont come to this forum much after riquelme leaves :(

·
18,041 Posts
Hey Purger, well done pal, I forget you, the man wants it, give it to him, and hurry Koeman is surrounding the block...

·
18,041 Posts
Fangio, why dont you join the forces of good?
Good? waht is that? I'm beyond evil...

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
thanks for the support but i dont get on the net often and wats envolved?? and i might consider it

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pumba said:
thanks for the support but i dont get on the net often and wats envolved?? and i might consider it
I outlined some of the duties in the opening post of this thread.

The FM needs to be committed to the forum to moderate the forum and keeping to the rules of XT.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
wat r the rulz of xt and i nominate fangio, i like him and he always has sumfin 2 say but yep im intrested

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.