Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the most flirtatious poster in XT?

In terms of the posting style and how the poster interacts with other posters. ;)

NOT meant to be a bashing thread, in case some sensitive people take it the wrong way. :cool:

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
houlaaaaaaaaaa, the list is long:D

for the men :

- bodat
- payman
- jkris
- laudrup
- geert
- trucidides
- fangul
more to come when i will remember;)

for the women :

- phoenix
- a&k (yes yes;))
- arianna
- rio (in a subtil way;))

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mali said:
houlaaaaaaaaaa
I love it when you use that phrase lili. :D
Laudrup said:
I think I tend to do that on the internet sometimes as well.:D
"Sometimes" is an understatement. ;)

I suppose in real life most people will see me as being rather flirtatious. I think I generally hit it off better with guys, plus once the conversation treads on the topic of football it really gets going. ;)

I can laugh with guys, joke with them, slap them around a little bit, take the piss out of them, no problem, but 99% of the time I am not interested in them, I like quiet guys, the one who sits in a corner with a lost look on his face wondering if that's Sprite or alcohol. :angel:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Laudrup said:
And btw. before I leave home I have to mention aim as well. :sweeteye:;)
Leave home? It is clear you are a student when you leave him at this time. ;)

Problem here is the unfair men/woman distribution of members here. We have no regular female members in the Milan forum nowadays. :sob: A&K maybe you should covert? I'll make it worth your while. ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
I like quiet guys, the one who sits in a corner with a lost look on his face wondering if that's Sprite or alcohol. :angel:
:dazed: sounds like me...always stratigically positioned on the side of the room...away from any attention seekers in the centre...:(

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JKris said:
Problem here is the unfair men/woman distribution of members here. We have no regular female members in the Milan forum nowadays. :sob: A&K maybe you should covert? I'll make it worth your while. ;)
Hormonally-speaking there is a HUGE incentive for me to convert - Kaka, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Pippo Inzaghi, Alessandro Nesta, Sheva, and of course... the peerless San Paolo :sweeteye: :flirt: :star:.

I'll have to stick to United though, cos if I choose to watch the likes of Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Diego Forlan while trying not to barf at Ronaldo's and Rio Ferdinand's hairstyle instead of supporting a gorgeous bunch of Meditarranean men then it can only be love... for the club. ;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
Hormonally-speaking there is a HUGE incentive for me to convert - Kaka, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Pippo Inzaghi, Alessandro Nesta, Sheva, and of course... the peerless San Paolo :sweeteye: :flirt: :star:.

I'll have to stick to United though, cos if I choose to watch the likes of Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Diego Forlan while trying not to barf at Ronaldo's and Rio Ferdinand's hairstyle instead of supporting a gorgeous bunch of Meditarranean men then it can only be love... for the club. ;)
some true proof that you are not shallow and look for the unique qualities in men, altough I am hardpressed to find any qualities in those players. :D

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Laudrup said:
Hmmm, a little hard to define and tell actually on the internet. As for chicks:

mali
A&K
ALBERTINI4ever
Tottina(you just need to look at her avatar)

well, i don't know if i'm a flirting girl, but i don't recommand my way, look at my exchange posts with pila.
terrific!:D

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
The girls
Phoenix
Heather
Arianna

but queen of them all :star: lili :star:

The guys
SanSiro
Glen
Garrincha
Bono
Tim
and in his own special way Pila :D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
A flirt???? :wth: MOI? :angel:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
I can laugh with guys, joke with them, slap them around a little bit, take the piss out of them, no problem, but 99% of the time I am not interested in them, I like quiet guys, the one who sits in a corner with a lost look on his face wondering if that's Sprite or alcohol. :angel:
Hey, baby - I can sit in the corner, suck my thumb, eat worms, curl in a fetal position with the best of 'em.

Whatcha wearin, baby?

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
gOD said:
The girls
Phoenix
Heather
Arianna

but queen of them all :star: lili :star:

The guys
SanSiro
Glen
Garrincha
Bono
Tim
and in his own special way Pila :D
i'm misunderstood!
oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.
:D

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:

I like quiet guys, the one who sits in a corner with a lost look on his face wondering if that's Sprite or alcohol. :angel:
Ah, where you been all my life babe?

Got any plans this weekend? :flirt:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts