Xtratime Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you talk about the best attacking pair as of today, you can't help but notice this new-found partnership of Sampdoria....Cassano's talent was always recognized whereas Pazzani's was unappreciated by Fiorentina and Prandelli...
but since his move to Sampdoria, I believe his goal ratio is a game in every game...He probably has scored more than 7 goals since his arrival...even Cassano, despite just assisting and creating, has started to score more regularly
They defeated Milan and are on the verge of humiliating Inter in the Coppa Italia...similar to Del Piero - Trezegol, Cassano creates whereas Pazzani finishes...the Vialli - Mancini comparision has already started..

how far is this partnership gonna last and is there any better pair in world football, AS OF TODAY AND CURRENT FORM, that is better than this?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
They demolished Inter today, Milan days ago and us weeks ago, hopefully we face Samp in the finale. ;)

·
Administrator
53,540 Posts
The ridicolous thing is, I'm pretty sure Cassano directly assisted every Pazzini goal (in general, behind EVERYTHING Samp do)except perhaps tonights goals basically.

Though second goal of Pazzini was due to Cassano's brilliance, with a great cutting pass to the right that passed the whole defence, finding the right winger perfectly. Pazzini finishing off the rebound of that wingers finish. Totally orchestrates everything.

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
The ridicolous thing is, I'm pretty sure Cassano directly assisted every Pazzini goal (in general, behind EVERYTHING Samp do)except perhaps tonights goals basically.

Though second goal of Pazzini was due to Cassano's brilliance, with a great cutting pass to the right that passed the whole defence, finding the right winger perfectly. Pazzini finishing off the rebound of that wingers finish. Totally orchestrates everything.
Credit to Pazzini, he has scored 8 goals since he joined us in January (2 to Inter, 1 to Milan, 1 to Juventus, 1 to Atalanta, 1 to Chievo, 1 to Siena and 1 to Udinese) and a half of them without a direct assist of Cassano.

·
Registered
28,281 Posts
Credit to Pazzini, he has scored 8 goals since he joined us in January (2 to Inter, 1 to Milan, 1 to Juventus, 1 to Atalanta, 1 to Chievo, 1 to Siena and 1 to Udinese) and a half of them without a direct assist of Cassano.
8 already...:eek:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I'ts amazing what one does with a bit of confidence,trying to break into the Gila-Mutu combo was no doubt hard but he's excelling at his new lease of life with the Samp "Forza pazzo":proud::thumbsup:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.