Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flavio desperate to leave Deportivo

Deportivo la Coruña pay rebel Flavio Conceiçao has repeated his desire to leave the club and has criticised the Spanish champions for putting obstacles in his way.

Currently in Sao Paulo, Flavio said he wanted clear-the-air talks with president Augusto César Lendoiro as soon as he got back to Spain.

Lendoiro has been insisting that he will only let Flavio go if the full amount of his £18.6 million (€30m) buy-out clause is paid. The midfielder was linked with both Arsenal and AC Milan earlier in the summer but neither were willing to pay so much.

“If I have to stay at Deportivo then I’ll be fed up. I’m not happy there,” the Brazilian international told the Madrid daily ‘Marca’ on Thursday.

“I still don’t know where my future lies. I’ll be back next Monday and hope the president will see me immediately. I’ve got to sort the problem out. If the club want to sell me then I’ll go,” the 26-year-old, who joined Deportivo from Palmeiras in 1996.

“The president doesn’t want to reduce the buy-out clause nor give me a pay rise. I told him if he would revise my contract, I would sign for another three years. He refused but now he won’t help me leave by reducing his asking price,” Flavio added.
Stephen Mackey

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Why is Conceicao no longer in the team? I think he is good enough.

he had a very good season in Spain. if i were him i would go to England he is exactly the kind fo player that would dominate England.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
he is full of crap. read his quotes again. first he says he's unhappy. then he says if deportiva paid him more he would sign for three more years. obviously, he only wants more money. they should stick his ass at the end of the bench and let him rot. nobody stuck a gun to his head and made him sign his first contract. if he has a contract, he should honor it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts