Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know Deportivo la Coruna have actually bought Cesar Sampaio?! This means Flavio is leaving for sure, and is it possible it's gonna be Real? If so, what will we do with three DM - Redondo, Celades and him! there has been a lot of rumors linking him with us, so?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Labas, I suggest you re-orientate your questioning on LUIS da FIGO, the *HOTTEST* (ouch!) topic of today. It's under the Club Elections thread.

I'm DUYING here and nobody understands me...

Hala in mourning :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've already found it:D shcked! Anyway this Flavio stuff seems possible too, so? who knows!?

G

·
flavio conceicao might be leaving for arsenal it is reported that they have made an offer and it has been accepted. :confused:

G

·
Yeah, Arsenal seems to be showing off their money, and what's worse, that's OUR money their showing off. Anyway just wanted to let you know that Flavio wasn't a regular starter for Depor last season (behind Mauro Silva, I think, in the pecking order). No reason to believe he could be useful to us unless he is used on the right. Then again, since you want Geremi to stay...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts