Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first transfer of the year. Fenerbahce agreed on the terms with Washington. :cool:

There is no information regarding the contract yet. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I will only believe it when I see him in a Fener jersey.

;) But I hope it is true:excited:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Wow, now I am 99% certain that it is official:)

This is really a great transfer, and I hope he can just play with Fener the way he did with Ponta Preta in the Brazilian league, and score some goals in the CL;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is really a great transfer, and I hope he can just play with Fener the way he did with Ponta Preta in the Brazilian league, and score some goals in the CL
I hope he's as good as you guys were saying;)

If he doesn't perform well it's all Prince's fault:mad: :tongue:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I agree.

It is definitelt not my fault though. I don't play the CM game that might be overrating him:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Deniz said:
I agree.

It is definitelt not my fault though. I don't play the CM game that might be overrating him:D
The game under-rates him :eek:
He's only a decent striker in the game...While in real life, he's apparently a duplicate of Jardel :eekani:

Lorant has confirmed the transfer, so you can be 100% sure Deniz ;)

Lorant said:
"They said he's ill and he's slow. If a forward scores 30 goals a season for four years then he's talents are not arguable."

And according to Carlos Alberto Parreira, he's a typical penalty box striker, who scores a high percentage of goals with his head...Remind you of Jardel? :D

Another interesting comment from Lorants press conference:
"There are some world class names on our shortlist and we'll try to get them. I'm not going to give their names until they're sure to come. The season's only just finisehd and we're still working on transfers. No one can doubt we're going to create a very strong team. There will be transfers that are the right ones that will benefit us. I'm not going to say any more on the matter until there's results with the talks."

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Prince-T said:

Another interesting comment from Lorants press conference:
"There are some world class names on our shortlist and we'll try to get them. I'm not going to give their names until they're sure to come. The season's only just finisehd and we're still working on transfers. No one can doubt we're going to create a very strong team. There will be transfers that are the right ones that will benefit us. I'm not going to say any more on the matter until there's results with the talks."
THat means he is bluffing;)

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
I don't think so. I think it means that the Ortega etc rumours are true, but he is not too confident on the player accepting :eek:

Ortega's deal is close however, very close :happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts