Xtratime Community banner

501 - 508 of 508 Posts

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
One of the guys that posts on the RSB forum shared this with me a while ago as he's much more involved in the fan scene in Serbia. The setting is from about 4-5 years ago, but I imagine things are largely the same if not worse. The article summarizes a lot of the issues not only in Serbia, but in Eastern European football.

http://partizan.net/srpski/?p=9815

This is the type of investigative journalism that the country needs.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Just wondering, what has happened to Stefan Babovic? :D

I see he handed in his contract in 2016, but has since then not played for a club. Has he become a male model or something?

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Retired at a young age and not in football these days as far as I know. But knowing his roots, he probably slid into the smuggling business effortlessly. :D

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Retired at a young age and not in football these days as far as I know. But knowing his roots, he probably slid into the smuggling business effortlessly. :D
Branded clothing king?

Quickly googling Milija Babovic, you come across kidnapper Milorad Ulemek, the Zemun Clan...enough potential for late night crime series.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
[email protected] Partizan losing their first game.

Igor Zlatonovic is a great prospect from serbia and deserved that goal.

Their team is just utter shit. How are you going to field 3 17/18 year olds in your starting lineup. Players who just played in the Europa League qualifiers a few days ago, lol

I can't believe some people here have rated Djukic as a good coach. IMO, he's one of the worst Serbia has ever produced. His teams play the ugliest football year after year. I remember when he was our HC for that small stretch. I almost gave up on our football at that time. Horrible horrible play. At least he's letting the youngsters play while Zvezda wins another championship ;)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Barely won 1-0 only because of a red card that helped them

Sehovic again impressing. His crosses are really impressive for an 18 year old. If Djukic knew how to actually organize an offense, I think they'd have a few goals from Sehovic. Did well defensively too. Knew when to time his runs and run down the flank. Great interplaying as well. Overall, really impressed by him.

Their 2000 generation is very impressive. Djerlek, Markovic, Sehovic, and Kokir all could have significant minutes in the league this season. Great for Serbian football

Djukic's style is cancer to the eyes. IMO, worst coach
He was do some great dick sucking for the mafia as I have no idea how this man has led Serbia and Partizan multiple times. I hope he retires. Only positive is he's developing future players for the NT. Only reason I'm appreciate of his puppet work even though I know the club realizes this gen Zvezda is too good and they're just trying to inflate the values of these young guys.

I like Markovic too. I have a few knocks on him. Awkward with the ball at his feet. A little too slow. His positioning is great and IQ as well. Needs to work on fundamentals.

Djerlek has had a bad start to the season. Not looking like the talent he was last season. Still time. Also needs to fix some physicality issues.

I'm excited to see Kokir feature. I think the kid has a lot of talent.

Also the most hilarious part is Sasa Ilic at the age of 40 featuring for Partizan. Really says how low they've dropped. Worst part is, he was actually their most creative midfielder :howler:

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Please let this thread die on this forum like the team is in real life. Thanks

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Meh, I don't care what Ultras think.
I follow Partizan because they produce the most football talents in Serbia and my final goal is national A-team football.

Plus, P-zan doing well in Europe is a good thing for Zvezda and Serbian football in general.

501 - 508 of 508 Posts