Xtratime Community banner

461 - 480 of 508 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
actually, it was the reference to the delicious tears - a hallmark of Ante's posting - which i found disturbing

but on the whole, i do think when Serbian clubs play internationally such childish schadenfreude does no good
Perhaps you should stop focusing on Ante's posts so much then, that is a reference from South Park (at least to me).

It's not childish schadenfreude, it's a rivalry, there is no room for fake friendliness and good wishing between these clubs.
Who doesn't understand that does not understand Zvezda or Partizan.

·
Registered
803 Posts
That was terrible display by Partizan at home today. Had 0 control of play. Could not sustain possession for more than 20-30 seconds. Looked like a team thats hasent played together. Also, their shooting was bad- apart from the goal and the shot from distance which which hit the bar and shouldve been burried by Zivkovic. Skill lacking all over the pitch.

I dont watch Serbian footy, mostly EPL and La Liga but that was a bad display. Skill is just not there. Is our league that dire?

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
Partizan and Zvezda should fuse into one super club IMO

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Oh and perhaps watch Zvezda this season? There's finally something worth watching...
Let's wait until they can prove themselves in Europe. Spanking village teams isn't exactly a massive achievement.

·
Registered
14,415 Posts

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Let's wait until they can prove themselves in Europe. Spanking village teams isn't exactly a massive achievement.

Well given the records being broken then I'd suggest yes it is an achievement.

Got to start somewhere...

Again though...have you been watching us this season? It's clear that the football being played in our league is the best in a long time. Besides its also clear our league is stronger than it has been in a while...

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
The media are hilarious though...when our fans got rid of members of the board it was evidence of fans having too much power, that it was a disgrace etc...now they do it and it's seen as a good thing? :howler:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
The really sad part of Partizan going out is that they had no clue how to control the game, not in the beginning, not in the middle and especially not in the end of it. That's even when Augsburg were chasing the third goal and Brašanac had that chance to get them back to 2-2 and subsequently knock out Augsburg. If you're going to be successfull in Europe, you need to be able to control the situation you're in, no matter pressure and there's plenty of ways to do it.

Živković's red card is straight out idiotic.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I would say something about Zivkovic like I've mentioned previously.

He's a great talent and a good player and he's of course a young kid so such situations are allowed now and again but his attitude when things go his way, whether when he's on the pitch or off it needs work.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Brrrrrr -26 it is for Partizan...

They scraped a 2-2 draw away to Rad after being 2-0 down.

In other news looks like Tole might be their next president.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Brrrrrr -26 it is for Partizan...

They scraped a 2-2 draw away to Rad after being 2-0 down.

In other news looks like Tole might be their next president.
Their next president? He's been helping them the last 10 years.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
The club is disgusting for this whole ordeal. He already belongs to Zahavi anyway, these vultures are just fighting for scraps to stuff their pockets with. Just train hard for 4 months Zile, you will be playing for a better club in no time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
They're apparently selling Oumaru and Bozinov too? Ninkovic has gone, Zivkovic being excluded from the team.

150th Derbi on 27th Feb!

We're so stable, so calm and then you see them...crazy!

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Normal procedure in clubs that live off their player sales. Nothing to be surprised about in all honesty..

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Think it's a surprise given their 'domination' in recent years and the amount of times they've played in Europe...not that they'd have made too much from ticket sales.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Think it's a surprise given their 'domination' in recent years and the amount of times they've played in Europe...not that they'd have made too much from ticket sales.
Buying championships is very expensive. Think of all the refs and clubs they have to pay.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
The money is clearly being stolen. These thieves are probably too cheap to even think of buying a championship, instead they're probably getting the newest cars, best houses and most expensive whores.. :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
So Zivkovic has been sent back from the training camp in Cyprus.

Of course it won't happen but can you imagine if he turned up at the Marakana in the summer out of spite. :D

Oumaru has left to some club in China where Slavisa Stojanovic is manager.

They're all over the place and the Derbi is less than 3 weeks away.

461 - 480 of 508 Posts