Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FK Partizan 2014-2015

Thanks, I've also adjusted my post, don't want to cause any more arguments here.

Cheers

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
Exams over already?

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to see you here, as for your question, life is full of exams and tests actually, I am afraid we are all constantly facing new challenges.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FK Partizan 2014-2015

With regards to this coming year, there's no doubt the country will do everything in their power (and by that I mean one man) to have their favorite club in the CL, and if that's not possible then they will delay the inevitable so as to not give us a chance. But that's ok, we wouldn't be competing there most likely anyhow with our current squad, even the EL will be a challenge to qualify for at this stage..as for the team, quite a few rumors going around about players coming in, until it becomes official though we shall see what actually happens, but it definitely looks promising. Needless to say we are definitely the front runners for the coming season.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Partizan will play Lincoln or Torshavn in the 2nd round of CL qualifying, easy draw on paper but as we know anything can happen :D

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
:proud: xtratime

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
Fake tits :yuck:

Vladimir Dvalishvili has agreed on terms with FK Partizan and could sign his contract as soon as tomorrow.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Did pretty well in Poland recently, surprised he's coming to Partizan and not Russia or Ukraine.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Did pretty well in Poland recently, surprised he's coming to Partizan and not Russia or Ukraine.
Have you been missing what has been going on in Ukraine lately? I also don't think he is a big fan of Russia either.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
So tomorrow Partizan will be playing their first Champions League qualifier game at home against the Champions of Faroe Islands HB Torshavn in the second round of the qualifiers. The game will start at 20:45 local time.

I haven't followed much during this pre-season, but from what I read Partizan are in a very good physical condition coming into this game, which is good news as this will be needed for the pressing game that Nikolic brought last year, which btw I am a big fan of and would like to see Partizan continue to play in this way.

Possible lineup for tomorrow??

----------------Lukac-------------------
Vulicevic-Trajkovic-Stankovic-Volkov
----------Drincic-----Brasanac---------
---------------Ninkovic-----------------
---Zivkovic--------------Lazovic-------
---------------Skuletic------------------

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Oh, ok. I thought I remember Stankovic saying before that he would leave Partizan at the end of last season when his contract expired.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Lazović gets the opening goal for Partizan. Terrible marking though.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Danko Lazovic is probably the best player in JSL now when Ninkovic is gone.

You can see it in every contact with the ball that he is one level above his team mates.

1 - 20 of 508 Posts