Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a big Believer that bad things happends for a greater good like some people do. Actually I think you can let a terrible event be the benchmark for one's eventual destruction, or one can use that as a motivator to achieve greater goals.

F.C Internazionale Can not let may 5th become the beggining of the end for us(Inter&Fans), I mean face it today could change Cuper in ways we could never expect, and it could happend to Moratti, Ronaldo, Vieri, you or me.

What if our coach or our chairman due to all the recent suffering in their life, lose confidence in their abilities and just quit now on us?, when we are on the verge of greatness!

So Inter(coaching & technical staff) just need to go back to work as Soon as possible, and learn from the mistakes of these season.

Yup, they must be objective and critical with themselves, and come on with a rational plan, about how are we going to approach next year and CL campaign.

If I was Moratti this is what I would do :

1- Give Hector Cuper a 3 year extension on his contract and Mean it! We must let our Fantastic Coach more breathing room and confidence. Moratti should Forget about the coaching caravan, and have a leap of faith. He should think I'm gonna stay with Cuper for the next 4 years during great times, bad times, the worst of times. Thats the only way we can build a winning tradition, we must emulate Clubs like Arsenal, Man utd and Roma who gave their guys plenty of time to build a consistent winning squad.

2- Agressive Transfer Market. Just because we bought bad in the past doesnt mean we will have to buy bad now. The president should give the coach what he wants, and urge Cuper to not be shy about this. Of course we must address our defensive needs first and foremost,and leave the emotional bagage behind, If Gresko, Georgatos Guly & CO. sucks we get rid of them, doesnt matter if they are nice poeple, or overachievers. We must treat this as a bussiness more than a entertaiment.

3- The Media and Marketing plot. This time around we must use the media as much as possible into giving support to our team and technical staff, Inter must sell the Idea that Moratti will support Cuper till the end, and also show that the Nerazurri are hungrier than ever, and more united than ever and we are going to win this at all cost. (With this we stop nasty rumours that could make the current situation even worse!)

4- No more Mr nice guys Mr chairman, sign players to avoid other teams getting them, if another possible contender wants a certain star, buy that player first, the loan him to a team in EPL or whatever, but as we get stronger we must weaken our adversaries. ( Look how Milan sent Coco to barcelona instead of Inter and Lazio)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
agree everything u said...especially give cuper contract extension...we can't let him go...he is a brilliant coach who has done a incredible job for us...also, we need to sign whatever players we want FAST...we can't let REAL get chivu...we NEED to get him...

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is the first fully calm-down post I saw here. Now in the aftermath I wish the board of Inter and all staff could have the clear point, too.

To win the title, we have to get rid of some emotions and be COLD. But, the emotion is what exactly attracting me to Inter instead of J***...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why dont we write a letter tell them we stell inter fans what ever happent and we want cheno to stay and coper also and sign it all and send it to inter.it ?

Terrific Idea Zamorano18, it would be even better if Moratti gets the letter, he is a nice guy, and he wouldnt mind reading a polite, good intended letter from fans all over the world. The Problem is that the more people we get for the letter the better, but must inter fans are too down to think about the future now, and probably wont be back untill september :( .

One Compact, relative brief straight to the point letter, with lots of names and signatures of supporter, will have more Impact, that thousands letters sent by lots of people. I guess we would need our Italian embassador Sergio to help us over there in Milano :D.

However right now the best thing we can do, if we all agree is to send a letter to inter.it and hope for the best> :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts