• Miccoli

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attacking left winger basically, once again Cassano and Miccoli enter te poll but alongside Del piero this time!

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Strange neither of them is really a left winger, but I will vote Cassano.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
If the side was picked tomorrow, there is no doubt about who I would choose.

Definately Cassano.

Del Piero should have been on his last chance at the WC, but I wouldnt totally cut him from the squad - although he isnt a starter in my books.

He has done nothing for Italy and this SURELY is definately his last chance. Cassano and Totti would be brilliant to watch at international level. Simply mouthwatering.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Del Piero.I can't imagine Cassano playing as a LW.
Cassano's being palying mostly as an attacking left wing for Roma this season(because of Lima and doing quite well.:)
I vote for him, his assists are just what Vieri needs and he can partner Totti perfectly.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
right now, Cassano deserves it more than dp and miccoli. del piero isnt in form and miccoli is unlucky to have a stubborn coach who benches him.

IF by some chance, Del Piero regains form, then i would prefer him to that role. but right now, i dont see how the totti-cassano combination can be ignored.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Am I blind or can someone tell me that in the last dozen matches Del Piero usually has been playing as an outside left attacker... best name for that is left winger IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts