Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight from Yahoo!France FOotball:
Roger Lemerre, France's coach will communicate the list of the 22 players going to Euro 2000 after the stage in Tignes which will be held between the 15th and 19th of May
At the bottom, you'll find the list of the 12 selected for the stage in Tignes:

"PARIS, 10 mai (AFP) - Le sélectionneur national Roger Lemerre communiquera la liste des 22 joueurs retenus pour disputer le prochain Championnat d'Europe des nations après le stage de Tignes, du 15 au 19 mai, selon un communiqué de la Fédération française de football (FFF) transmis mercredi à l'AFP.

Liste des 12 joueurs français retenus pour le stage de Tignes:

Fabien Barthez (Monaco), Vincent Candela (AS Rome), Philippe Christanval (Monaco), Christophe Dugarry (Bordeaux), Bernard Lama (Paris SG), Johan Micoud (Bordeaux), Robert Pires (Marseille), Ulrich Ramé (Bordeaux), Lilian Thuram (Parme), David Trezeguet (Monaco), Sylvain Wiltord (Bordeaux), Zinedine Zidane (Juventus Turin).

Le rassemblement est fixé au 15 mai à Tignes en fin d'après-midi et trois points presse sont prévus le mardi 16 mai à 18 heures à l'hôtel Montana à Tignes, et les jeudi et vendredi 18 et 19 mai à 12h00 à la salle des fêtes de Bourg-Saint Maurice, précise le communiqué.PARIS, 10 mai (AFP) - Le sélectionneur national Roger Lemerre communiquera la liste des 22 joueurs retenus pour disputer le prochain Championnat d'Europe des nations après le stage de Tignes, du 15 au 19 mai, selon un communiqué de la Fédération française de football (FFF) transmis mercredi à l'AFP.

Liste des 12 joueurs français retenus pour le stage de Tignes:

Fabien Barthez (Monaco), Vincent Candela (AS Rome), Philippe Christanval (Monaco), Christophe Dugarry (Bordeaux), Bernard Lama (Paris SG), Johan Micoud (Bordeaux), Robert Pires (Marseille), Ulrich Ramé (Bordeaux), Lilian Thuram (Parme), David Trezeguet (Monaco), Sylvain Wiltord (Bordeaux), Zinedine Zidane (Juventus Turin).

Le rassemblement est fixé au 15 mai à Tignes en fin d'après-midi et trois points presse sont prévus le mardi 16 mai à 18 heures à l'hôtel Montana à Tignes, et les jeudi et vendredi 18 et 19 mai à 12h00 à la salle des fêtes de Bourg-Saint Maurice, précise le communiqué."

D

·
0 Posts
Wasn't Dugarry injured and set to miss Euro 2000?
Duggary is also not a good starting line-up player, maybe sub, he's scored very few international goals for a striker, what makes you think Dugarry will hit the back of the net this time, no, get henry - trezeguet up front.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
i don't know what this camp about!
but i think Lemerre want to see the 12 players performance in order to make his mind on choosing the definite players for euro 2000. i don't think that the 12 players has definitely choosen to be the member of France squad!
Dugarry seems to compete with Wiltord in that training camp, so this camp is a place for Lemerre for judging the latest performance of the players he want to play in euro2000

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
how could henry - trezeguet not be the starting strikers for france?
maybe anelka could start a few games
but definitely henry trezeguet

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think it will be a rime to leave out some players that shined in this year's fench league like Rabesatrana,Giuly and Dacourt.All of them played really well.

My team:

[GK]
Barthez (Monaco)
Lama (PSG)
Rame (Bordeaux)

[DEF]
Thuram (Parma)
Blanc (Inter)
Lizarazu (Bayern Munich)
Cristanval (Monaco)
Rabesatrana (PSG)
Djetou (Monaco)
Candela (Roma)
Dessailly (Chelsea)

[MID]
Micoud (Bordeaux)
Petit (Arsenal)
Pires (Marseille)
Zidane (Juvenuts)
Dacourt (Lens)
Djorkaeff (Kaiserslautern)
Giuly (Monaco)
Vieira (Arsenal)

[FOR]
Anelka (Real Madrid)
Trezeguet (Monaco)
Henry (Arsenal)
Wiltord (Bordeaux)

What do you guys think?

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lemerre will be revealing his list of the 22 for the Euro on syunday morning...
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
hope we'll see christanaval,djetou,wiltord,dhorasoo,micoud,pires,petit,trezeguet in the team
hope not dugarry,djorkaeff.
this is my team:
goalkeepers:barthez,porato,rame
defenders:thuram,blanc,desailly,leboeuf,lizarazu,djetou,christanaval.
midfielders:candela,pires,zidane,viera,petit,dhorasoo,micoud
forwards:wiltord,anelka,trezeguet,henry,vareille.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the official list of the 18 chosen today by Lemerre:
Keepers: Fabien Barthez, Bernard Lama , Ulrich Ramé.
Defenders: Vincent Candela, Marcel Desailly, Frank Leboeuf, Bixente Lizarazu.
Midfielders: Didier Deschamps, Youri Djorkaeff, Johan Micoud, Emmanuel Petit, Robert Pires, Patrick Vieira, Zinedine Zidane.
Forwards: Christophe Dugarry, Thierry Henry, David Trezeguet, Sylvain Wiltord.
Plus Laurent Blan, Tutu (Lilian Thuram), Nico Anelka and Christian Karembeu will be joining the group after Thursday.
I can't belive that Djetou was left out and Karembeu chosen instead of him!!!
Christianval, as Lemerre said is still here in case needed...
Anyways, what do you people think of that list?

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!
P.S. Amoroso, what has become to your fav slogan:"The Sun will rise again...and it will be Gialloblu!!!"? If i may comment, that one was better than the new one, but that's just a personal opinion.")
Anyways, you guys will need good luck on tuesday!
May the best team join us in the CL!
Forza Magico Milan!

CU all at the San Siro in May 2001!WE WILL be there, Will YOU be there???
Forza Diavolo!

D

·
0 Posts
Djorkeaff is back in the squad. But Tony Varailles will not be going to Euro 2000. His chances were already very small, now he's fractured his hand and definitely won't make the squad of 22.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
why Lemerre pick Karembeu??!
why don't he choose benoit cauet??! he's better than karembeu...

i guess!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts