·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Germany Vs Mex/USA :)

·
94,488 Posts
England and Germany Thru to the Round of Eights... :eek:

This is starting to look like the Euro Cup minus Portugal, Croatia and Denmark :dielaugh:

·
94,488 Posts
Russell said:
The way things are going it looks like there will be a

England V Brazil game :D
How About England Vs Belgium ?????? They Red Devils have the same 50/50 chance..Dont they ???

:happy:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I just hope the quality of the games is better then the first 2 round of 16 matches we saw today.....that was very disappointing! :frustrat:

Forza Entertaining Football!!!

·
94,488 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
I just hope the quality of the games is better then the first 2 round of 16 matches we saw today.....that was very disappointing! :frustrat:

Forza Entertaining Football!!!
VL I agree with you on the 1st game.....the 2nd one to me was very entertaining as England totally engulfed Denmark and 3 nice goals were scored. ;)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I might sound a bit audacious, but I think the final will be between England and Germany and the champions will be England (hopefully).

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
The Quarters will be-
England
Brazil

Senegal
Turkey

Germany
Mexico

Spain
Italy

The Semis-
Brazil :(
Turkey

Germany
Spain

THE FINAL!!!!-
Brazil :yuck:
Spain :happy:

The winner-
Brazil :yuck: :mad: :sob:

That, unfortunately, is how it is going to turn out.

·
94,488 Posts
Chris said:

THE FINAL!!!!-
Brazil :yuck:
Spain :happy:

The winner-
Brazil :yuck: :mad: :sob:

That, unfortunately, is how it is going to turn out.
What a NIGHTMARE .......I dont want either not even in the Quarters !!!! :yuck:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Concerning Korea and Japan winning their 2nd round games.

Do you guys know what Blatter has decided? Or is it the Korean and Japanese money men who are deciding these matters.

Will they keep helping Korea and Japan advance?, or will they stop now and tell the refs to call a fair game.

Your input is appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again, a Japan v Korea would not only be a great final game, and a fantastic spectacle both on and off the field, it would be great for the game as a whole....

But let's not forget that the Argentinian team will remain as default "Greatest Team in the World" (according to their fans - who apparently accused FIFA of ensuring that England beat them in the group games to make up for the "Hand of Bod" incident), even though they've not won anything, and haven't won anything for years. Diddums.....

·
94,488 Posts
CarlosTheJackal said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, a Japan v Korea would not only be a great final game, and a fantastic spectacle both on and off the field, it would be great for the game as a whole....

If thats the scenario..I rather watch "Celebrity Bowling", Blow Farts in me bathtub or I'll go fishing....:fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Carlos the J...

Is your nickname a pseudonym for Sepp Blatter, or the Korean & Japanese money men running the WC.

That sounds just like the kind of propaganda they would spout.

Although it would be hard to fix that game, since one host would be $%&*ed. I guess they would award the 1st ever shared WC.

·
94,488 Posts
Beckham Hoping For Free Kick Joy Against Brazil

06/16/2002.

England captain David Beckham is relishing the prospect of facing Brazil in the World Cup quarter-finals and says that he would love the opportunity of taking a free kick against the experts. This reminds me of Chilavert the :ass: ... :dielaugh:

The nations will meet if Brazil beat Belgium in the second round, and Beckham cannot wait.

He said, "It would be nice to get any goal in that game, we'll see. If a free-kick's there I'll be ready, I've not really had one close enough to goal yet. We're not allowing ourselves to get carried away, we've done well."

:cap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts