• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think/want to score Athletic's (and hopefully the first ever) first goal in San Mamés Barria?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I would love it to be 0-0 in stoppage time and Gorka to vacate his goal and come up and nod one in from a corner...he nearly did this 3 years ago when the defender handled the ball off the line and went unpunished!

In the unlikely event this scenario fails to transpire I'd love the president,Toquero to score for us.

His talent is moderate but his heart is huge and if you cut him half he would be red and white,even after all his entrails and blood were wiped away.

Hopefully people take my word for this and refrain from actually cutting him in half until he actually dies..we will need him in the near future!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Aurtenetxe by own goal :D
No, I hope it will be an Athletic player who carries his club in his heart.. I could not say who will leave the club in the future, so I don't care who actually scores as long as he scores for Athletic and loves the club!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
August 21st, 1913

First game in San Mamés, Athletic Club vs Racing Irun...Rafael Moreno 'Pitxitxi', a legend, scored the first goal in San Mamés.

September 16th, 2013... a bit more than 100 years later

Today, Athletic plays the first game in the new San Mamés, against Celta. Who will be remembered for centuries?

·
Registered
254 Posts
he he he... i think i missed the deadline on this... but i went with who i really wanted to score....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts