Paris St Germain v Strasbourg : 1-1

Lille v Monaco : 1-2
Nantes v Lens : 0-0
Auxerre v Sedan : 2-1
Bordeaux v Metz : 1-0
Guingamp v St Etienne : 1-1
Lyon v Rennes : 1-1
Toulouse v Bastia :0-0

It is really hard to already predict some scores i think. Monaco and PSG are the favourites fot the title. Bordeaux and Lyon are teams to watch for. I hope Auxerre can have a great season. It will be strange to see them without Guy Roux! When you say Auxerre, you think Roux :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is mine;
(This is a good exercise for a competition in Spanish forum!! :p:D )

Marseille v Troyes : 3-1
Paris St Germain v Strasbourg : 3-2

Lille v Monaco : 0-3
Nantes v Lens : 1-1
Auxerre v Sedan : 2-1
Bordeaux v Metz : 2-1
Lyon v Rennes : 2-1
Toulouse v Bastia :1-0

----------
The first game topscorrer: Shabani Nonda!! :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Olympique Marseille v Troyes
Troubled Marseille, who were almost relegated last season, host Troyes and badly need a home win to boost their morale at Stade Velodrome.

Paris St Germain v Strasbourg
PSG, who have spent about 450 million French francs ($64.5 million) in the transfer market, have built a team they believe can match their ambitions -- winning a third French title.
They will rely heavily on Nicolas Anelka and Brazilian Christian to provide goals. Coach Philippe Bergeroo refused to give any clue about whether Anelka will start.

Nantes v RC Lens
The 1997 champions Lens, who were eliminated in the Intertoto Cup last week, have their mind set on the championship. Playmaker Antoine Sibierski, who joined Lens from Nantes this summer, starts the season at his former team's ground.
Nantes, who sold striker Alain Cavelgia to demoted Le Havre, hope Romanian international striker Viorel Moldovan is worth the 36.5 million French francs ($6 million) they paid for him.

AJ Auxerre v Sedan
A match between two of last season's middle-of-the-table sides. The Burgundy team, who drew with Germany's Wolfsburg 1-1 in the first leg of the Intertoto Cup semifinal on Wednesday, are under new coach Daniel Rolland.
Rolland has ditched the 4-3-3 system cherished by his predecessor Guy Roux for a more defensive 4-4-2.

Girondins Bordeaux v Metz
Bordeaux are almost certain to be without international striker Sylvain Wiltord for their opening game at the Parc Lescure.
Wiltord, who wants to leave the club to play abroad, has not taken part in pre-season training.

En Avant Guingamp v St Etienne
Tiny Guingamp are back in first division and are aiming to stay with the elite. Coach Guy Lacombe is hoping for a strong start, particularly at home.
St Etienne, who finished last season in the top half of the table, enter the championship with a nearly unchanged side and will rely largely on Brazilian Aloisio to provide the firepower.

Olympique Lyon v Stade Rennes
Ambitious Lyon see this match as a rehearsal for the Champions League preliminary round next month.
Rennes, who have bought Brazilian Severino and Argentine Mario Turdo, are one of the outsiders and would love to show they can match it with the best.

Toulouse v Bastia
The Corsicans failed to win an away match last season and with an almost unchanged team they may struggle to do better.
Promoted Toulouse have revamped their team but remain an unknown quantity.

----------------
It's a little analysis from the internet!!! :D
Have fun.........

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
ok bodat, impressing...
almost a perfect score after 2 games :eek:

Perhaps you can help me with next week lottery numbers ? :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe he needs more time to adapt in his new team...
But it's okay, Christian showed that without Anelka , PSG can beat Le Roy's new team...

------------
Kevin, what lottery??? :cool:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Damn, no correct scores in the games from today :(

Do i suck, still have a lot of practice to do when i don't want to make a fool of myself in the Spanish forum :)

I was so close sometimes but a lot teams scored in the last minutes. And how could Auxerre lose at home to Sedan :mad:

------------------

Anelka didn't play because he was recovering from an injury and PSG didn't want to take any risks.

Nonda also didn't play so he wasn't topscorer of the day ;)

------------------

bodat, just give me 6 numbers from 1 to 42 and we will split the profit i would say. But after the games of today.... I will do it myself :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The results:
Marseille v Troyes : 3-1
Paris St Germain v Strasbourg : 3-1
Lille v Monaco : 1-1
Nantes v Lens : 0-2
Auxerre v Sedan : 0-1
Bordeaux v Metz : 1-1
Lyon v Rennes : 2-2
Toulouse v Bastia :0-1

Nantes and AJ Auxerre are stupid!! Lost in their home... :(
Nantes played a team with ten men and still couldn't score!!
They are absolutely not a serious contender for this season!!

But I still have a good news for me, Marseille's captain got injured at that first game!!
Same with PSG midfielder, Jay-Jay Okocha!!
Both of them will not play for at least three weeks!!

--------------
Da*n, I think I have to more practice like you Kevin!! :D

A

·
0 Posts
anelka didnt play because he said that it will take him around 15 days to get match fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts