Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things going crazy now!!
Where the hell he got money to sign all super stars??

"Meanwhile, Tuesday was one of the days that Lazio will never forget. After the official announcement regarding the acquisition of Hernan Crespo, Sergio Cragnotti locked himself away in his office to set up another deal, namely the purchase of Udinese’s Stefano Fiore and Giuliano Giannichedda.

Giannichedda is expected to join the Rome club for this season, but they will have to wait until 2001 to get their hands on Fiore.

Lazio’s ambition does not stop there. Cragnotti has a dream; to get his hands on Barcelona’s Brazilian ace Rivaldo: “Our interest in Rivaldo is still high, but before opening negotiations we must wait until 23 July, the day on which Barcelona elect their new president,” declared the Lazio boss."

http://www.italian-soccer.com

[Edited by Pierre on 12-07-2000 at 13:54]

·
International
6,519 Posts
I SAY NO TO RIVALDO (sux)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
they both come next season, so im impressed with cragnotti. this was the smartest move he could make because he has signed great young italians that will be stars in lazio next year.

I

·
0 Posts
CRAZY IDEA

I would love to see Fiore and Giannichedda on the tema next year but I think the idea of getting Rivaldo, SUX big time. I wld rather bid for Figo instead of Rivaldo. If Rivaldo comes he would demand the spot that our great "Veron" is playing at, and that is unacceptable. Rivaldo should stay at Barca he is a trouble-making player, I am telling you guys, I think transfer to Lazio should stop after the Udinese deal, but Figo would be really nice!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
who the hell is talking about rivaldo? cragnotti has given up this crazy idea a while ago....how can anyone bring this in the conversation?? he is not even coming, so why would you guys say that he might come. lets clear things up, rivaldo is staying in barcelona. rivaldo is not wanted by lazio anymore. lazio has a great team, we dont want to bring rivaldo to play for us. where the hell can he play? all the position will be occupied

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not complaining though, Both are great players, Great deal!!
Giannichedda and Fiore should come to Lazio next season, not this season, coz we've got so many players in midfield now.
Grazie Cragnotti :)

F

·
0 Posts
Rivaldo?
In your dreams..
Rivaldo wil never come to Lazio..
He is happy where he is.
Plus If Salas leaves Lazio, you'll suck for sure..
By the way..You better forget about Figo too..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts