Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I wonder how long Gattuso will last at Palermo in B especially they have one point from six so far:D.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Sampdoria will sack dellio rossi at one points, kinda obvious Icardi meant alot to them.They are worse without him.
Seems to me they miss Poli a lot more than Icardi. Gabbiadini is on a similar level to Icardi, probably better, but none of the Poli replacements so far looks anywhere near as good.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Sampdoria will sack dellio rossi at one points, kinda obvious Icardi meant alot to them.They are worse without him.
Icardi meant pretty little if you consider that he scored in just 6 games on 38. The problem of Sampdoria is not the absence of Icardi (Gabbiadini is an improvement), but the absence of a real plan different from sparing money. They loaned out Romero because his wages were high and replaced him with his reserve, looked for a left wingback and in the end got a nobody like Barillà, who isn't even a wingback, looked for a replacement of Poli (HE meant a lot to us) and failed so much at finding one that in the end Delio Rossi considered the 4-4-2 in spite of the fact that he had ignored it before because we "had not the right players for it".
IT: I strongly doubt Delio Rossi will be sacked

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
samp's main problem is indeed CM. last year, they had 2 good CMs. now, they only have 1. their CM and left flank look the weakest. icardi isn't missed by or doesn't mean a lot to anyone.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No disrespect to Samp but they hardly had the best transfer market&considering the players they lost also:smileani:.I don't know really if DR could do much more:smileani:.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Catania sack Maran!

Didn't they have their best season under him last season?

It's not his problem that the club offloaded Lodi and Gomez..

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't think Catania&Samp really strengthened their sides/squads much in the summer instead look who they lost.And now it's clearly showing,I like Gigi De Canio normally he does get results but he'll be tested no doubt with Catania;).

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I hope Catanentina get relegated

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No offence to Samp but if Rossi was going to be sacked would another coach/manager really be able to change much with what Samp has at their disposal?:D.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I actually like Edy Reja and think he did not so bad with both Napoli and Lazio:D:flirt:.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts