• Totti

Votes: 37 56.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the position Totti is currently holding up behind the striker!!!

The choices once again include Miccoli and Cassano, they will be joined by Totti of course and Del Piero

I will also add Inzaghi for those who want to see a 2 strikers attack with what would probably be Vieri!!!

Inzaghi will also be in the strikers poll!!!

My choice is errrmmmm let me see ;) Totti :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i stufffed up, i didnt realise it was in totti's position, i thought u meant support striker. i chose cassano, even though iwould have put totti.

anyway, lucifugo's line up there looks impressive.

·
Registered
943 Posts
CUG said:
anyway, lucifugo's line up there looks impressive.
Of course it's impressive, half the players I lined up are from Roma and one (Vieri) will become a Romanista next season. ;)

Btw- it's "lucifuga", not "lucifugo" and means "night reveller"

·
Registered
256 Posts
lucifuga said:
Of course it's impressive, half the players I lined up are from Roma and one (Vieri) will become a Romanista next season. ;)

Btw- it's "lucifuga", not "lucifugo" and means "night reveller"
Remember, Fiore is laziale! He is our " Totti "

·
Registered
256 Posts
lucifuga said:
No, Nesta was your "Totti", Fiore was bought at the age of 25.

Totti has always been a Romanista! ;)
Maybe you don't get what I am saying, Nesta was our icon, our symbol but Fiore is our " trequarista " that is why I called him our Totti

·
Registered
943 Posts
Glen said:
I think it would be rediculous not trying Totti, Vieri and Cassano together going on the Roma boys current form.
And if Montella should manage to regain his old form quickly he could have a chance to travel to Portugal, too. But I'm afraid Trap will prefer Inzaghi.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
CUG said:
i stufffed up, i didnt realise it was in totti's position, i thought u meant support striker. i chose cassano, even though iwould have put totti.
Did the exact same thing.:D

There should be an attacking midfield position for this series of polls.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
umm are we running a 442...cause as far as i know cassano is a second striker and totti is the playmaker

but if we are making the trap team then why even have pirlo in the poll.....same with oddo.....if this is a 4312...then this poll should be called Playmaker

as you can guess i voted for cassano due to the poor wording

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No its a 4-2-3-1

With Totti playing in the hole, you can call it what you liem but its basically a second strikers position with Del piero to the left and Camo to the right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts