Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choices are Miccoli, Cassano, Camoranesi and Fiore

Miccoli and Cassano will also be in other polls so if you dont want them here, but in other position... then dont select them here!

My choice is Camoranesi becoz when on form he is great, but yday he was rather crap!

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
I prefer to put Miccoli or Cassano in another position so it's Fiore vs Camoranesi. I think that the choice depends on the form, since both have ups and downs. Right now I would choose Fiore, but one month ago I would have chosen Camo.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
cassano and miccoli dont play RM really. Camoranesi is lazy and inconsistant.

Fiore for me, he has class and offers more than Camo in my opinion.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Di Natale would be the best..... he is so quick and small, exactly what the team needs there .... it'll be brilliant to see him with Totti and Fiore together in the Euro.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Isnt Di Natale a left sided attacker?

IMO ideally ADP plays on the left and Cassano play on the RIGHT.

^CASSANO---TOTTI---ADP^

If not... Fiore is Best toption

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Why are we still talking about Miccoli and Di Natale? We should be looking forward and not backwards. It's just as pointless as talking about bringing back Baggio at this stage of the Euros.. :confused:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Adriano10 said:
Isnt Di Natale a left sided attacker?

IMO ideally ADP plays on the left and Cassano play on the RIGHT.

^CASSANO---TOTTI---ADP^

If not... Fiore is Best toption
In some of the games this year he played in the left and in some (like the best ones against Juve and Inter) he played on the right... IMO he's a natural right forward all the way. He can do both which is an advantage, because he can move around like the wind.... he's a really cool player.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Great Outdoors said:
Why are we still talking about Miccoli and Di Natale? We should be looking forward and not backwards. It's just as pointless as talking about bringing back Baggio at this stage of the Euros.. :confused:
it's not pointless at all. It's pointless only as much as any discussion about the team is pointless, because no-one in this forum would make Trap change his formation or decide on anything..... any discussion on who are the better players whether they were left at home or not is useful in the sense of thinking what could have been our best team... and what is Italy's future best team... there is no harm in that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts