• Panucci

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oddo and Panucci are the choices, these will also be put into the LB poll along with Zambrotta... so dont choose htem here if you want them left back!!!!

My choice is Oddo

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Panucci right now should not be convoked. He has never been able to attack down the right flank, never been able to cross and lately is not even able to defend. Crappy is the word.
Oddo is in bad shape right now but he is usually very good when going down the right flank and his crosses are perfect. As a pure defender he is not so good.
I vote Oddo, but between the two I choose... the third, Birindelli, who can play on both flanks, right and left. He is not so good as Oddo when attacking but he is a far better defender.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Diana is best left in the midfield...:)

Oddo by a landslide....I don't know which Oddo you lot have been seeing lately but his crosses have been utter crap...only recently though...in the past they have been good but last 5-6 games...:yuck:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
De Zerbi said:
Ferrari right side and insert Di Biagio to couple with Nesta.
Di Biagio??

This isnt a retirement village.

Ferrari is an option as a right back, and we also have Bonera. Birindelli can also play right back as well as on the left side.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Wow, convincing victory for Oddo so far - 13:0 votes. But he has played badly in the last month or so, he needs to improve his game and he has never been too good as a defender but still better than Panucci of late.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Oddo :cool:

I hope he picks up his form though.

Panucci should not be mentioned. He along with Trap and Moreno were the reasons for what happened that night in Korea.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I havent seen enough of Oddo - except Milan Lazio and Italys last match. He was impressive for Italy - so i cant give an opinion for Oddo - meanwhile Panucci has definitely come down a notch from his previous years.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
who chose Panucci????

Oddo is our only real right back who is capable of being good enough for a major tournament. Birindelli and Panucci are inconsistant, even if they can play the occasional good game. Ferrari is a centre back now. Bonera hasnt shown his true worth yet, peaked at a young age i think:) . what about Zaccardo?? he had a good season but i havent heard much of him this season. he is another option nonetheless.

Di biagio??? yeah, and chimenti can be our keeper with Hubner our main striker.:rollani:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CUG, Zaccardo is an option but Im doing this poll from the squad which has been chosen already :cool:

Ferrari on the right isnt so clever considering the wa Trap plays, we need good attacking full backs also but ones which can defend... we dont really have that, apart from Biindelli :cool:

·
Registered
384 Posts
In the end Trap will play a 4-4-2 so all this talk about attacking wing backs will not to come into the fold. It will be the same line up as World Cup 2002 except Zambrotta will take Maldini's place. And then Trap will explain that he is so offensive minded by putting Zambrotta at left defense even though the midfield will consist of three ball winners and Camoranesi. I hope I'm wrong but this is what I see happening.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
My vote for Oddo. But have any of you guys think that trap will play in a 3-4-1-2 formation??if he does, my right side defender will definately be Ferrari but if its a 4-4-2, then its Oddo.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
De Zerbi said:
In the end Trap will play a 4-4-2 so all this talk about attacking wing backs will not to come into the fold. It will be the same line up as World Cup 2002 except Zambrotta will take Maldini's place. And then Trap will explain that he is so offensive minded by putting Zambrotta at left defense even though the midfield will consist of three ball winners and Camoranesi. I hope I'm wrong but this is what I see happening.
i dont think you will be wrong mate. Traps is a fool, a senile man coaching at a time in football which has differed so much from when he was successful with juve and inter a long time ago. You may very well see Gattuso, zanetti, perrotta and maybe camoranesi in midfield with a totti-vieri partnership...wouldnt put anything passed traps.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts