• Vieri

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the choices are fairly simple... Vieri, Inzaghi and Corradi!!!

Of course I say Vieri, at his best he is a real monster... Corradi continues to impress me also :cool:

Well all you can decide also :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
For me its Corradi, simply because Corradi is one who works very hard, he will be all over the field helping the team and also he is very big, and he has the ability to score headers from any cross.

Vieri may be a monster but he is a player who does not help the defence that often, Corradi is one who does that, I think that will prove to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
vieri for me. he scores goals more than any other and i think he best suits traps' system. Corradi is good, but he isnt vieri. good sub nonetheless.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Darran, in the Italian NT with Trap as a coach there is hardly a need for the often only one striker to come back and help the defence. After all that's arguably the best defence in the world. That's why Vieri gets the upper hand, despite my respect for Corradi he misees too much and I would also pick Inzaghi before him.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Darran, in the Italian NT with Trap as a coach there is hardly a need for the often only one striker to come back and help the defence. After all that's arguably the best defence in the world. That's why Vieri gets the upper hand, despite my respect for Corradi he misees too much and I would also pick Inzaghi before him.
I understand what you are trying to get here, but its always good to help out in defence especially if you are holding on to a lead.

Corradi, I wouldn't classify him as a top class finisher, but he holds the ball up very well and he can just hold it up and pass it to the other striker to score. Inzaghi, in my opinion, as good as he is, he doesn't have the pace to overhaul his size, and if he were to play in Corradi's position, he would have a hard time getting past the defenders tackles.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
im sorry

but inzaghi 7 votes

this is a NON ISSUE

there are 4 NON DEBATABLE SPOTS on out NT

Buffon in goal
Nesta in center D
Totti as playmaker
VIERI as the BEAST!!!

thats it no vote needed!

:D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL HE FORGOT THE CAPTAIN!!!!

OMG LOL

I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING AT SOME PEOPLE'S lack of knowledge

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
the only reason canna is captn cause totti or nesta cant be due to the rivalry

as for the captn he has been playing like shite....he best improve form or he will be captning from the bench while ferrari helps nesta out

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Veri without a doubt...... other than him Inzaghi.....cos he always scors when it matters:star:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts