Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
choose 2 from the list

My 2 choices will be Pirlo and Gattuso because they balance each other out!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
must be gattuso and pirlo....actually, maresca should be there also. all three would be great imo!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I agree CUG But im doing a 4-2-3-1 formation as its liekly to be that in Euro 2004! and easier to do lol

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4-2-3-1 is just another way of saying 4-4-2

the only difference is the LM which is likely to be Del piero/Cassano/Miccoli etc. instead of say Maresca or back in 1994 Nicola Berti... thats the only difference between the 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1.

Trap has played it for the last year so I will do this formation!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Gattuso will do nothing in Euro 2004,some Italians seem to think because he looks like Jesus,he is him and can perform miracles :(

you'd be better off sending him to Portugal early to let him take part in the building work,knocking up a bit of sand and cement is more his line of work.

bring back Toricelli for the supreme,lank greasebucket, Bethlehem godliness and praying ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Barone should go simply because he has been outstanding this season, twice the player Tacchinardi is. And dammit, good enough for the Azzuri. He just needs to be actually given a chance which won't happen:rollani:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
CUG said:
tacchinardi wasnt in that list cam;)
I know. I was making a point because some people have the delusion that Tach is actually good.

He's also better than Ambrosini who isn't even playing so I don't see why he should be going.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Tach isn't NT material. Haven't seen alot of Barone to make a fair comment but I can't see him making squad.

I pick Pirlo and Ambrosini.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts