• Panucci

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choose 2 from the above poll.... there will be 5options with Panucci once again in the poll :rolleyes: :D

My 2 are the obvious 2 really but no doubt Parma fans will have their say with ferrari :tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
When you ask this question in any discussion: "Who will start for Italy in the centre of defence?" you always receive an answer: "Nesta and Cannavaro of course.

But is it just me or has been Cannavaro playing his worst season?

I don't know who would be the best partner for Nesta but Cannavaro is not my choice.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
cannavaro and nesta play like legends in every tournament they are in for italy. cannavaro is struggling at inter, thats no secret. but still, many stars do join them and they seem to struggle. partnering nesta, they make a formiddable pairing.

ferrari in for cannavaro if fabio is struggling of course.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
CUG said:
cannavaro and nesta play like legends in every tournament they are in for italy. cannavaro is struggling at inter, thats no secret. but still, many stars do join them and they seem to struggle. partnering nesta, they make a formiddable pairing.

ferrari in for cannavaro if fabio is struggling of course.
nesta hasn't even played a full wc in his career, so what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Canna was our best defender in the wc.

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
I just voted Nesta cause I really don't know what to think about Cannavaro, Legrottaglie is average, Ferrari is a good sub for Nesta and Panucci... well, I hope it's the last time I see him in these polls. :tongue:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking of putting Panucci in RW polls

after all trap will play him there knowing him

:rolleyes: :D :tongue: :howler: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
its a tough choice since canna is struggling. its between him and ferrari to partner nesta and its hard to call. i voted for for canna though, im sure hell do well when hes not in an inter uniform;-)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Della Rocca said:
nesta hasn't even played a full wc in his career, so what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Canna was our best defender in the wc.
della rocca, a major tournament is also a Euro, which nesta did play where he proved he was the best defender in the world. so what i did post made sense.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
nesta did his knee in his first game in the 98 world cup, so i didnt think anyone would count that and the last world cup he was also injured during it if i'm not mistaken. that is if you are talking about nesta of course.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Nesta and Cannavaro of course.

Cannavaro might be in bad form, but he is a champion player and when they usually rise for the occasion. I'm sure we will see him give 110% whilst forming the best defence in the world alongside Nesta. Plus, he is the captain so he should play.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Nesta and Ferrari.

If Cannavarro wasn't doing well just for a couple of months and Italy had nothing good as his backup, I would say Canna. But the fact is, he has been struggling since he joined Inter and Ferrari is in great form.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts