Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Centre back - EURO All Star Team

I feel pretty confident of these selections and I hope everybody is happy with them. If you're not, you had your chance to say something in the thread that had all the lineups.

I was initially going to have one poll with multiple vote options but the max is 30 and we need 32. So we'll have this poll that will have one defender from each country and when we have the second poll, we're going to take some of the players from the first poll because some of them will have a chance to win it.

Let's vote!

M

·
0 Posts
Nesta is the obvious choice out of that lot closely followed by Campbell and Stam imo. :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Nesta

but was it necesarry to put Nesta and Stam in the same section :( they would have been my partnership :D

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like i said, some players from this poll will be in the second poll as well and stam will be one of them....unless of course he wins this poll;-)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the players from this poll that will be in the second will be decided by the amount of votes and by my discretion. so if by some freak chance stam for example, doesnt get a vote, hell still be in the second poll.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Nesta.

If I could vote for more than one, I'd have voted for Stam too. :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Glen said:
Ujfalusi (spelling?) is a very good defender also, but still it's just not right ;).
;) Bolf is a bit better (the legend of our league) but he's not in the poll. So Ujfalusi.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bolf will be in the second poll. itll be a shock if nesta doesnt win this poll. my two picks will be nesta and tudor which will hopefully be milans defence once maldini retires.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Nesta is the best for sure. But I vote Marcel Desailly:groan: ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
and u get mad at Croats voting for PRSO....

·
Registered
36,173 Posts
where's R. Kovac?

I voted Nesta..

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kovac will be in the second poll. theres only 30 available slots and we need 32 so i split them up. were still going to have a number of players from this poll in the second poll as well.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
No point in spelling the obvious. ;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
............. my two picks will be nesta and tudor which will hopefully be milans defence once maldini retires.
I hope not. Tudor is a good defender but too injury prone to be relied at Milan for first choice central defence.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts