Discussion Starter #1
It is to early to say now but it looks like this:

Peruzzi

Negro Nesta:) Mihajlovic:cool: Pancaro

Conceicao Veron Baronio Nedved

Crespo:) Lopez:)

But I would like to see one new defender and young left wing
On the bench S. Inzaghi , Simeone :(,Sensini, Stankovic :mad:,Couto,
Ravanneli,and new attacker to replace Boksic who does not want to go Galatasaray:D

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
No way. Baronio is way too young to hold a team like Lazio on his shoulders.
I'm for bringing Figo\Rivaldo for the spot of Baronio. Figo's better.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Baronio is a great player, yes he is young, but skills are not measured by age :D maybe experience and maturity :)

but anyway with the rotation system he will get to be on startup in a forthcoming match and if he did play well and made the rest believe he deserves to be on startup then he might be playing lots of matches next season:)

Rivaldo:eek:/Figo;), great players but none are bought and i dont believe we will buy any, but Figo is closest to Lazio than Rivaldo.
who is better for lazio? in my opinion Figo. :D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I would sooo very much like to see a starting lineup like this for atleast 1 game next season:

Peruzzi

--- Negro -- Couto -- Nesta ---

Conceciao -- Baronio -- Simeone -- Nedved

----------- Veron -----------

------- Crespo --- Lopez -------

I´m sure that we can handle a 3 - 5 - 2 since Conceciao, Baronio, Simeone and Nedved are all great on the defence.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lazio

I am sory , but Rivaldo and Figo are going to stay in Barca
Baronio is young but he is very good and he should play.
If he does not perform well Simeone is there.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I know he's fantastic! I saw him play against the Czech Republic at the U-21!
I have never meant young by skills, i meant young by Maturity and the things you mentioned before. Baronio is the future of Italy, without a shadow of a doubt, but it's early for him to play at lineup. Though i would really want to see him on Lineup at least once as well!

There's a player here in Israel, terribly young, and maybe the greatest talent ever grew up in Israel. He is 19 and he plays for one of the top teams in Israel. I can only say that the wisdom is in his feet and not in his brain.
My point is that If Baronio will take charge of Lazio the way that kid did over that club, he could be ruining. Oh, and i forgot to mention that kid i talked about earlier already plays for the National Team Over 21, and he is 19!

Too much stress fellers, too much. Even for Baronio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
_________________ Peruzzi _________________

_ Negro ____ Couto ___ Nesta ____ Pancaro _

_ Conceicao __ Baronio __ Veron __ Nedved _

__________ Crespo ______ Lopez ____________

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I would agree with Pierre, he made the best team so far, but I would dissagree with Juan Veron, Favalli and no Negro in team ?? Yeah, right...

Pierre's team is the best

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
We've already said Mihajlovic is a very very VERY BAD defender.
I'm not ignoring what he did for us, and that's why i'm saying that if he opens the 11, he should play for Midfield.

Pierre's team is the best so far.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Pierre :

nothing wrong with me though :)

If soething is good for Lazio, than No Mihajlovic in it is. I prefer Couto better than Miha after EURO 2000. I am very dissapointed, and thought he is my favourite player, i dont want him playing in LOOSING LAZIO. I want WINING LAZIO and with Couto, that should be it. Tell me if I am wrong Pierre.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I think that Svennis's team is potentially the best but there is a good chance that it wont work......it should be tried in pre season friendlies!!
I think we should start with Simione but rotate it a little giving Baronio some starts and games off the bench. Also i would keep faith in Miha!!

In my opinion there are only 2 positions thatwill have to be looked at!! Defensive mid (Baronio/Simione and maybe even Sensini), the other 1 is Centre back (Mihajlovic/Couto)
this is in a 4-4-2 system!!

Also we have to see how De La Pena will go!! Up till now he has been called up to start the season for Lazio. Maybe this will be the year he was supposed to have in the 98/99 season!! But it will be hard to fit him with Veron there but he may well get an injurie!!

On my bench i would have Marchegiani, Couto, Favalli, Stankovic, Baronio, Inzaghi and De La Pena/Ravanelli!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why dont you try Simeone at defence and Baronio as defencive midfielder? it could work...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lazio

I think thet we need both ,Couto and Mihaijlovic(he would not like new shirt):).
If we want to win Scudetto and Champions League we must have three central defenders.
How many times this season Miha and Nesta could not play for us, and there was Couto.
As for Mihas bad Euro 2000 the whole defense tactic was bad.
Miha could do nothing.
Yugoslavia played whitout left back .
I hope he will play better for us.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would like to see 3-5-2 too, but I don't like Couto. Everybody here wants young italian players and now Baronio hasn't experience. And if he doesn't play when he will have experience? I have heard about the buy of Capdevilla, a young spanish right defender. Has somebody more info about him? Colonnese will be a good bench player in defence and Boksic will go to Galatasaray so maybe we will buy a black player in attack (S.G. asked this to Cragnotti).

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Couto or Miha

I don't like Couto too,but the fact is thet he is very good defender.I would pick him for first 11 next season, but Miha is very good also.I don't know what would be the best for Lazio next season , Couto or Miha .Have your say about
this problem and help me.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Crespo stays salas doesn´t want to go........i am sorry

·
International
6,519 Posts
Nothing to be sorry about :eek:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts