Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 269 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
We also have a the Coppa Italia Semi Final return leg, home against Lazio, between the Parma and Torino away games.

The main thing would be to get to the Bologna game while still in UCL position. Considering that our rivals have similarly tough schedules and play each other on 4/20 :)stoned: :D), it should be doable with maybe 8 points between games 29 and 34, which is not super ambitious.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
This is doable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
So it seems that Gattuso is staying for this season and then he is gone. We just have to endure 4 more games and wave good bye to Europa.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
So it seems that Gattuso is staying for this season and then he is gone. We just have to endure 4 more games and wave good bye to Europa.
Should have happened last December 23!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #128

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
If there is anything to salvage from this disastrous season, Gattuso had to go today. He totally lost the plot, not just on the field, his recent media appearances are bewildering to say the least! It's an open secret he's a goner whatever happens in the next four weeks. He freaking knows it! Where's the motivation in that to get out of bed every morning & try to grind out a result or performance! I can't even imagine there's one guy in the lockers who hasn't lost his faith in the gaffer, it very much seems like every man is on his own on the pitch!

I'm very surprised Gazidis ran along with Leonardo's call to stick with Gattuso! He should know better & he's the CEO, he trumps anybody irrespective whatever managerial/administrative arrangements they've had earlier on! As for Leonardo, I gave up on him a few weeks back. He's a good scout, nothing more. There was nothing remarkable about his gig at PSG. He threw money at any selling club & had a certified dumbass signing on those easy decisions. Well, it's take 2 at Milan, just short of money.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
The players may be mediocre but they have been playing way worse than that. Mediocre is not even half of it.

The last three months have been the worst I’ve seen Milan play in more than twenty years, perhaps more.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I refuse to believe this is the ceiling for these players as far as performance is concerned. Yes, they aren't world beaters, some mediocre even, but I still hold on to my belief that they can do/play better than this.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
The fact remains that our play and most importantly, our results, somehow got WORSE over the course of the season. This, despite Piatek and Paqueta arriving in January.

Our players may not be great but they are better than this and that is at least partly the managers fault.

·
Scudetto
23,376 Posts
I think our play improved tremendously when Piatek and Paqueta joined.

It was somehow after that good run that we just collapsed.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Exactly, teams with good managers don't just collapse like that. My point is the problem is not just the players as Fantantonio suggested.

121 - 140 of 269 Posts