Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Yup. This. Perhaps it was all part of Allegri's masterplan to have him back at Juve ?

It was an incredible mistake on Milan's part whatever it is.

I'd like to think he had his best years with us, even if he had some amazing years at Juve as well.

Top 3 favorite Milan player of all time for me.

Kaka
Sheva
Pirlo
Nesta
Pippo
Rino
Seedorf
Pato
Maldini

Zlatan (a favorite but can't be mentioned in the same breath)

Sorry I just wanted an excuse to write their names
That's your time list! How on earth you don't mention Baresi? I could go on and on and on......

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
That's your time list! How on earth you don't mention Baresi? I could go on and on and on......

You freaking old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,716 Posts
Difficult to make a list, more or less:

Baresi (ban all those who don't have him number 1 :D )
Sheva
Maldini
Kaka
Nesta
Savicevic
Serginho
Van Basten
Rui
Boban
Gullit

Brazilian contingent of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Pato and others like Pippo, Gattuso, Seedorf too

Albertini and Pirlo weren't the most respectful of the club when they left, but that's an old discussion.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Van Basten
Maldini
Baresi
Shevchenko
Nesta
Kaká
Inzaghi

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Perhaps more interesting than all the legends, who are the worst players you have seen at Milan (getting at least 20 matches)?

I had actually forgotten about Kevin Constant until somebody mentioned him a few days ago. I tend to forget these types of players the minute they are out of the door. From Milan to the Turkish, Swiss and now Iranian league. Some decrease, and he is still just 31.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Perhaps more interesting than all the legends, who are the worst players you have seen at Milan (getting at least 20 matches)?

I had actually forgotten about Kevin Constant until somebody mentioned him a few days ago. I tend to forget these types of players the minute they are out of the door. From Milan to the Turkish, Swiss and now Iranian league. Some decrease, and he is still just 31.
I can't say I even remember how the played, but they did play: the brothers -- Kaka's and Donnarumma may be hard to beat for bad players in a Milan shirt.

I also thought the Brazilian keeper Gabriel was really bad.

81 - 100 of 269 Posts