Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's best to start a thread with all the latest from florence - especially as things are starting to come together a little with the appointment of fascetti as coach.

so...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ceccarelli wants to remain

- Taking part in a live radio program, Luca Ceccarelli, the Fiorentina 19-year-old defender who was discovered by Mancini in Serie A last year, has stated his desire of remaining in Firenze.

"I would be happy to remain in Firenze and I know that the society hasn't resolved its problems for being able to sign the new contract. Even though there were some misunderstandings, my agent is working in order to resolve this issue," said the viola player.

source: fiorentina2000

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vanoli stays with Firenze:

"In Serie B this is also the most ambitious team." "Me? If ask me, I remain."

And however you've discounted that you will go away from Firenze, right?

"There is nothing to be discounted. My position is clear: the co-ownership between Fiorentina and Parma will terminate and then I will know where I will play next season. And what to be sure is I have no preference."

Therefore, you would also remain gladly in viola?

"Sure. If someone will propose to me to continue playing here, I'm ready to accept it."

But is it sure?

"We are clear, also in Serie B, that Fiorentina will still be an attractive team. I have many soccer colleagues who would like to be in B with viola jersey in order to play."

Why so optimistic?

"Because Fiorentina have a coach like Fascetti and this is already a guarantee, because people like Di Livio have already made to be known of being ready to stay in B on the premise of an acceptable Fiorentina-plan..."

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Enrico Chiesa is rumoured to join Lazio either in a loan deal or it will be a co-ownership between the two clubs.

If he's allowed to leave, then I hope it'll be co-ownership not just a loan deal, with Lazio getting him fully at the end of the season. I doubt that Chiesa will be as usefull to us the season after the coming one. :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Fiorentina bid to borrow Egyptian star Gouda

Tuesday 18th June 2002

Fiorentina have made an approach to sign Egyptian winger Mohamed Gouda on a one-year deal.

"We were asked to loan him to the Italian side for a season so they could better gauge his capabilities," said a spokesman for Gouda's club Al-Ahly of Cairo. "The fee is expected to be around the £200,000 mark."

Gouda has attracted interest from European clubs after several impressive performances in Al-Ahly's African Champions' League-winning season. He also helped the Cairo club win the Super Cup.

The pacy winger is not the only player on the verge of a move to Europe, as Spanish club Deportivo La Coruna are set to land £750,000-rated striker Ahmed Bilal, who has been with the club on trial.

Bilal, 19, scored 14 goals in 26 appearances in his first season at the club.

onefootball ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts