Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just started network game in Italy, it's me, Andor and Yorkie and we our clubs are Fiorentina :star: , Lazio :jester: and Roma :jester: .

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I started season with cup wins at Cisco Roma 8-0, against Pistoiese 3-0 and at Bologna 4-0.

I bought only Fabio Pettineo from Vaduz for 4k € yet and sold useless Do Prado, Cejas, Roccati and Vryzas.

In first league match came unlucky draw 3-3 ar Roma, we were up 1-3, but f**ked in the end :googly:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
well ive bought nobody, sold nobody, and drew my first game against pavels shite :). wqe scored two late goals but bossed the shite all over the pitch and deserved to win. but we will win the next game,

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
how do u guys play network game.. can i tag along if u all tell me how tho. not talking about this game but will want to play a game in the future sometime.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ac_milan_foreva said:
how do u guys play network game.. can i tag along if u all tell me how tho. not talking about this game but will want to play a game in the future sometime.
do you have either MSN, yahoo or Icq messengers?

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
yorkshirelad11 said:
yer, coarse you can join a game in the future, when im about to start a new one ill let you know and give you the ip adress.
does it matter if i have a firewall... i know it matters for host but does it matter for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts