Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough away match, i hope Bati scores against his old team, plus remember they beat us there last season, we have to win this game no matter what, we have Inter and Juve breathing down our necks, so we better win this one.

2-0.(Bati, Totti)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Firstly batistuta_18...this post is too early and secondly .....i dont want bati to score in this game .....but of course i want roma to win.....

viola is bati's kingdom...where he showed his skill and talent......i was almost crying last year when he score.......i really started to hate him but later i realized that he is a professionall and he have to show his skill s ..but i think .....he should never ever score agsitn viola
RESPECT!!!!!!!

but my prediction is

Roma 2(montella, totti pen) viola 1 ( adriano that kid is awesome )

;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
The probable lineup from Gazzetta dello Sport

Antonioli

Panucci Samuel Zago

Cafu Tommasi Emerson Candela

Totti

Batistuta Delvecchio

I would rather see Aldair and Montella start instead of Zago and Delvecchio.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It´s Batistuta´s birthday on friday, so that´s a good omen, he should score, i don´t care if it´s his old team, he has to be in top form so we can win another scudetto and so he can be the starter in the WC..

Hey batistuta_9 i tthink you are in the wrong forum, this is not Viola´s forum, it´s Roma's maybe you should go there instead of being here.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I am sure Bati has nothing but Respect for his old kingdom..But he must play the game as strong as he can...THis VIola team is in need and just to show his return i think they will play extremly hard ...I smell hmm *upset* dont underestimate the lonely bottom...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Batistuta_18 said:
It´s Batistuta´s birthday on friday, so that´s a good omen, he should score, i don´t care if it´s his old team, he has to be in top form so we can win another scudetto and so he can be the starter in the WC..

Hey batistuta_9 i tthink you are in the wrong forum, this is not Viola´s forum, it´s Roma's maybe you should go there instead of being here.
dude i prefer more than anyteam in the worl and DONT EVER TELL ME ANYTHING TO DO. i am not fighting ,,,,,,just little reminder.

and secondly i am talking about bati.......not about me...and i just said that i respect viola....and i like them..but I LOVE ROMA!!!!! DONT U SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Batistuta_9 said:

dude i prefer ROMA ( sorry for mistake...just typin to fast ) more than anyteam in the worl and DONT EVER TELL ME ANYTHING TO DO. i am not fighting ,,,,,,just little reminder.

and secondly i am talking about bati.......not about me...and i just said that i respect viola....and i like them..but I LOVE ROMA!!!!! DONT U SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!
sorry for mistake once again!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry fiorentina, i want Bati hat trick this time !

its been a long time that Bati does not score adouble or hat tricks. It will not be any longer because i have the feelings he will scores a double this time. The love on fiorentina still remain in me but however not as deep as Batigoal efforts to score twenty this season to catch up with Crespo. I want him to play in world cup in the first position and not crespo.he needs to proof to crespo lover biesa that what call a superstriker. and the legendary will not end untill he scores to win the world cup. I will be very happy if Bati scores the winning goal to grab the world cup for argentina. Sorry fiorentina that i follow for 10 years, i want roma to win because enemies such as juventus and inter milan are chasing us like hell.It will be a damed hard match.This end result will be depends on the effectiveness of midfield to supply passing for bati to score. There will be three to four defender will marking Bati.......He will scores the only one goal in this match to win for roma or he will scores a double.

My prediction:(wow what a crazy result:):):):)
5-1(batigol,batigol,montella,Montella, Batigol)
Basicly i hope for a draw for juventus and inter

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Hi everybody!:)

Thank you Batistuta18 for starting this game thread so early, this way we get get the maximum amount of replies, lets try and start them this early in future;)

Its almost laughable to say Roma wont win this game, Fiorentina are struggling big time as we all know and they are 2nd form bottom of the table, their last few games they have actually played a little better than usual, they were beaten by Atlanta, 2-0 i think but before that they drew with Chievo and Milan, but still Roma have gone a few games unbeaten now and Fiorentina would need a miracle to beat us. IMO their only player of real value at the moment is Adriano, he is capable of the immposible but Samuel and co. should do a good job on him;)

I still cant believe Capello is changing back to 3-4-1-2, maybe its to do with Assuncao but id still prefer our regualr formation, for il tridente id like to see us line up as follows:

Code:
        Antonioli

Zebina  Samuel  Panucci  

Candela  Tomassi  Emerson  Cafu

Totti

Batistuta   Montella
Anyone know whats happenin with Panucci??Ive included him cause i simply dont know what his story is. I know Capello always starts with Delvecchio for this formation but lets hammer Fiorentina and start with Vincenzo as well:cool:

My Prediction:

Roma 5 (Totti, Batistuta 2, Montella) Fiorentina 1

FORZA ROMA:cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Romafan53, it won´t be that easy to defeat fiorentina at home, i mean remember last year when they beat us 3-1? shure they don´t have Toldo or Chiesa or Rui Costa, but it will be very difficult to defeat them, and be realistic 5-1?, i mean will be lucky if we defeat them 2-0, maybe 2-1, i wish Bati would score a double, but i know Fiorentina will be very difficult to beat, believe me.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Bati ur probabaly right, im underestimating them but if we were playing Barca in the Nou Camp tommorow my prediction would probably be the same, thats just how confident i am, but come on, Fio are 2nd last and playing terrible, so r u telling me that Roma aren't able to hammer one of the worst teams in the Serie A at the moment??Why shouldn't we??WE ARE THE CAMPIONI DITALIA BUDDY, my prediction stays the same;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Romafan53, did you remember when last season we yied 1-1 with Bari at home?, we were first they were last, and we tied thakns to a lucky penalty by Totti, and he dived!!, remember last week Inter tied 1-1 with last place Venezia?, never understimate anyone in serie a, shure we can beat them, and hopefully 4-0 or 4-1, but it will be hard.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
yeah i see ur point Bati but why should i be pesimistic???Are u telling me we aren't 4 times better than Fiorentina?? I think we are and would it really be that immposible for an extremly strong Roma to trash a poor quality team, no, i dont think so, of course we may not hammer them, lets just wait for the game, eh?;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
This will be Fuser's 400th game in Serie A, if he plays, and Candela's 200th game with Roma. Hope will start il tridente for this one.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Batistuta might be a little sad helping Roma relegate the viola because i see with NO Nuno Gomes a team that cant score and I see ASRoma winning 3-0 oh what the heck 4-0 spanking folks...

ASR are in great form and on a row and the florence club have injuries players that took off on the team depts to worry about also a bankrupt club ,wages no being paid etc....... So as they see themselfs closer to relegation Roma will this week only make it worse by showing them reality and what a real serieA team is.Sorry but not only will the viola lose 4-0 they will also be relegated at the end of the year.:rolleyes: :depress: :D

Totti
Batigol
VCandela
cafu or emerson

:strong: Francesco Totti :star:#10

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
hey finally some sense:D

btw-if u put and then [url]with a / before it in ur sig, we can go to ur web site easier;) Denis;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts