Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last, after weeks of dull Juventus games, the British public have the chance to see a real team again!! This Sunday 7pm.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
About time too. Didn't even get to see us score against Juve, when we were on before, so let's hope we give Roma a good kicking.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Firenze said:
Yes thank you interpol. Wow, you made it four posts!
I apologise and shall return to my hole never to post again. I assume you never started at zero posts then!!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
And the match will be shown in Canada also. :happy:

Our Italian network shows four Serie A matches every weekend, yet they manage to avoid almost every one that involves Fiorentina. This will be the first time I think since the season opener at the Stadio Olympico that they will show the purple shirts.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
interpol said:
I apologise and shall return to my hole never to post again. I assume you never started at zero posts then!!
Well let's see, you joined November 2004, it is now near February 2005 so your post count is approximately once a month.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Firenze said:
Well let's see, you joined November 2004, it is now near February 2005 so your post count is approximately once a month.
.....and!! Your point is what exactly? I was only advertising the fact the game is live on TV. Maybe if you were a little more welcoming to new posters instead of this attitude, this messageboard might get more than 2/3 posts a day!!

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
I'll have you know 2 or 3 posts a day is much, much better than what we have in the Blackburn Rovers forum.

You're welcome to post there anytime.

Also I believe we have a Man City forum, you are welcome in there too. You are also welcome to post here anytime you like and that goes for everywhere else. But maybe I have been slightly inconsiderate of your cause. Have you just been really busy since you registered? Do you frequent another forum?

I am a registered member of a Canadian forum I joined 2002 and I have a grand total of 8 posts, so you're not the only one!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a regular poster of a ManCity site elsewhere which is where I tend to concentrate my energies. I've followed Fiorentinas' fortunes since Channel 4 here in England began showing Serie A games live in the early 90's. Sadly this season there has been scant coverage of Fiorentina games on Eurosport, so getting info on the side is difficult. It's therefore difficult to post on a subject you're not confident of. I shall certainly be watching the game tonight however.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
It's always nice to have more friends. I hope you have time to post here regularly and be sure to let us know what you thought of the match tonight. :)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Fiorentina: Lupatelli, Delli Carri, Viali, Dainelli, Chiellini, Nakata, Piangerelli, Maresca, Ariatti, Fantini, Miccoli.

Subs: Roccati, Obodo, Di Livio, Riganò, Savini, Valdes, Maggio.
Coach: Buso

Roma: Pellizoli, Dellas, Mexes, Ferrari, Cufrè, Aquilanti, De Rossi, Dacourt, Totti, Montella, Cassano.

Subs: Zotti, Sartor, Corvia, Scurto, D'Agostino, Cerci, De Martino.
Coach: Del Neri

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
goooool! maresca! 1-0

The officiating sucks!

It should have been 2-1 Viola by now. Two goals disallowed on incorrect offside calls!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
The referee is losing control of the game.

The calls have been so bad that even the correct calls are being vigorously questioned.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
nikofv said:
eurosport.com has good live text coverage of the match.

Good to see Maresca scoring again.
But not very good to see Cassano scoring :( :(

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Maarek said:
But not very good to see Cassano scoring :( :(
And feeling gets worse after Montella goal :sob:

·
Registered
460 Posts
i'll say it again, when will you guys get a real coach ????????????

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Good game Fiorentina. You have potential to do well here. You have some solid players and with some additions you could become really solid and start threatining for a Champions League place.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Did anyone watching Eurosport hear them mention me in the commentary?! I've been pestering them to show more of Fiorentina for ages, it was nice to get a mention. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts