Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know how Haris Seferovic is doing at Fiorentina II? Is he excelling? Does he train with the first team? Any info on him would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Btw, I made this thread just in case people need questions on Fiorentina's players, transfer rumors, etc. Not sure if there's a thread like this, I couldn't find it. Sorry if this is a double.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Lets keep this thread going shall we?

Anyone heard the latest about Gila + Vargas = Prandelli @ Juve? I don't like the gobbi around, not one bit.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I think it's bullshit. Coach may be one thing, but imagine how much they'd have to pay for those two players!

juve juve vaffanculo!! :boxing:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Lets keep this thread going shall we?

Anyone heard the latest about Gila + Vargas = Prandelli @ Juve? I don't like the gobbi around, not one bit.
Yes, our local Juve fans are also discussing about future line-ups where both Gila and Vargas are :yuck::yuck:

I'm not sure they have enough money to invest more than 50 million Euros every season :eek::eek:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Yes, our local Juve fans are also discussing about future line-ups where both Gila and Vargas are :yuck::yuck:

I'm not sure they have enough money to invest more than 50 million Euros every season :eek::eek:
The only consolation is that they would pay through the roof and I would be confident we would invest the money very wisely.

Delle Valle's comments in re to Prandelli were full of emotion, but who isn't? I think if he has decided to move on there is nothing much we can do so the best bet is to be respectful.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I love Della Valle for what he's done for us but he needs to learn to shut his mouth sometimes. Issuing an ultimatum like that to a character like Prandelli was plain stupid :doh:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I love Della Valle for what he's done for us but he needs to learn to shut his mouth sometimes. Issuing an ultimatum like that to a character like Prandelli was plain stupid :doh:
I agree 100%

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I was shocked when I read news about it :eek::eek::eek:

I'm afraid that "thanks" to this financial issue and pointless pushing by DDV Prandelli leaves after this season :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Ballotelli being linked for either Vargas or Gila...

Ok so Gila isn't going. Bucket of cash for Vargas or could we be so daring as to get cash and Ballo for him?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Ballotelli being linked for either Vargas or Gila...

Ok so Gila isn't going. Bucket of cash for Vargas or could we be so daring as to get cash and Ballo for him?
Attitude of this player is so wrong therefore I prefer not to see him playing for Viola.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
With no Europe I think Vargas will be flogged to the highest bidder. Then either Frey or Mutu or both depending on who offers money and who shows a desire to get out. Frey has given everything for us but with no international chances and not much hope of a trophy with us he might decide to give someone like Arsenal a shot. Hopefully not, I would prefer Mutu to go instead of him.

I reality I think we are gonna lose them all, except maybe Mutu should no one want to touch him after the troubles.

Hope we get Marchetti if Frey does go and not those muppets Asenjo or Amelia. If Vargas does leave to RMadrid it means we get Drenthe. Would prefer letting Ljajic have a go though. Maybe Ziegler as a LB?

Above all I hope we go back to 4-3-3 or a new formation like 4-4-2. I dont think this 4-2-3-1 business suits us, and let Babacar play!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
If I understood well, according to Corvino Frey has a summer move in his head :depress:

Ziegler is not a bad player, but I think he is no better than Gobbi or Pasqual. While I think that our fourd CDs and both RBs are quite fine, our left side needs complete rebuild.

In 4-3-3, I'm not too sure where would be place for Jojo, do you think he could be as useful from the wing, as he is as support striker?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
If I understood well, according to Corvino Frey has a summer move in his head :depress:

Ziegler is not a bad player, but I think he is no better than Gobbi or Pasqual. While I think that our fourd CDs and both RBs are quite fine, our left side needs complete rebuild.

In 4-3-3, I'm not too sure where would be place for Jojo, do you think he could be as useful from the wing, as he is as support striker?
When JoJo plays out left, he always cuts inside and imo becomes really dangerous. When he plays as support he is always drifting out there anyway so I think he would do alright. Tbh Im not 100% what I think we should play, there is just something about the 4-2-3-1 that is lacking I think.

Maybe this instead?

-------------------------Marchetti------------------------------
Di Silvestri---------Gamberini----------Munoz-------------Ziegler
Marchionni---------Bolatti-------------Montolivo-----------Drenthe
--------------------JoJo---------------Gila----------------------

Presuming Frey goes and Drenthe comes in for Vargas to RMadrid.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Or we could copy Jose:

-----------------------Marchetti------------------------
Di Silvestri-------Gamberini-------Munoz-----------Ziegler
--------------------Bolatti-----Palombo------------------
--------------------------Monto-------------------------
-------Marchionni---------Gila-----------JoJo------------

Or something to that effect. Monto could play beside Bolatti with JoJo as the playmaker I guess. Zanetti, if ever fit would be a good fit in that as he is a great passer.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Corvino mentioned that Krasić and Drenthe might be signing for Viola before the summer, although it'll be really tough to get the first one as CSKA want a whole lot of money for him.

Ljajić will be great, he just needs to adapt to the way football is played in Italy, it's tougher to create chances than in the other top five leagues. Needs to work on his end product and bulk up a bit more, although he's done the latter which was visible against Chievo.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I see Mutu and Vargas as mutually exclusive, so if Vargas goes, Mutu must stay.

Frey is worth at least 20mil.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts