Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I will try my anti-jinx powers and create the thread.

We really need to stop our freefall, so even a draw will be great. the problem is Meghni and Rocchi are injured, so pretty much our best bet to score would be Pandev or Zarate dribbling all the Fiorentina defence plus the keeper. Three times, so they can score once. I really hope we play Foggia instead of Mauri and he rips Vargas a new one.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The horror! Brocchi is starting! So we will have to depend on Ledesma to stop half of Fiorentina's attacks...

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terrific pass from Foggia and a very bad miss by Pandev. Damn!

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Three great chances missed in the first 15 minutes...that's Lazio for you....

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that's Lazio, all right. And I will reiterate my opinion that De Silvestri is a terrible defender. The second yellow was a mistake that a kindergarden player shouldn't make.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I can't stand this...once again a brilliant start which our strikers render useless by choking at every chance. Well maybe Zarate's shot wasn't that bad, it was a good save from Frey. Then the stupid foul by De Silvestri. No way was the first booking an intentional handball, but that doesn't change the fact that the second foul waws idiotic to the max.

And finally Gamberini is booked after the gazillionth foul.

By the way, not only am I more and more convinced that Brocchi is the worst player in our team, I'm now certain he's the worst player in Serie A.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Ledesma booked for being the second referee...how about a bit of discipline, guys?

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unbelievable, down to ten and with Brocchi playing we are still much better than them and yet can't score.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
How stupid is this Felipe guy...not that it matters as once again Frey denies us. This couldn't be more frustrating, I can already see Viola winning this in the end with some scrappy goal.

Kolarov's FKs have all ended up in the defesive wall and he blew one offside trap. Otherwise he has been ok.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Matuzalem picked up a knock from, who else, the Gamberini of a thousand fouls...let's hope he can continue, a promising performance from him so far.

We were by far better than Fiorentina, both with eleven and ten men. It's heartbreaking that we have nothing to show for that.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kolarov's FKs have all ended up in the defesive wall and he blew one offside trap.
But the ref gave offside anyway. ;)
I think we need Dabo in for Zarate and a defender for Brocchi. Too bad we have only Tuia as a defensive option on the bench.
I hate this type of games, I'd rather have Fiorentina beat us 3-0 than us domineering and losing stupidly as is the most likely scenario.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
This is reminding me of the Milan game. We play well and put on the pressure but we just can't score. Eventually we will run out of steam and Fiorentina will probably score even though they suck big time today.

Foggia, Pandev, Zarate all loook fired up today but they choke in front of goal.

De Silvestri deserves a flogging for getting that red card but if the ref was any consistent, Gamberini would have been sent off aswell it has to be said.

What's the idea of having Kolarov take freekicks when he keeps hitting the wall?

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We really need Rocchi to show Zarate how it's done. I mean scoring simple goals.

Our players are way too nervous, one goal for fiorentina and we are done for.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
But the ref gave offside anyway. ;)
And Gilardino screwed it up anyway. :)

I can see it's a bit too hard to introduce Tuia or Faraoni to the defence in a game like this, so I suppose Brocchi can play the full game. I don't see the need for other subs at this point, either.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zarate, how many chances do you need to score?!? Un****ingbelievable!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
This is a crazy game right now, chance after chance in both ends...

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Lichtsteiner for Brocchi. Had I known he was on the bench I would have screamed for this substitution ever since the red card...

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brocchi actually did well as a fullback but is not replaced by Lichti who was supposed to be injured and not even on the bench.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts