Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An old classic.

I hope we have time again on our side. It would be interesting if Inzaghi were given a chance in this.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Yes, ever since that match where we effectively lost the scudetto against them, our clashes have always been heated. We got some revenge when we kicked them out of the serie A, a couple of years ago. But the confrontations have not become less intense.

Gazzetta has the starting line-up as: Peruzzi, Oddo, Siviglia, Stendardo, Belleri, Behrami, Dabo, Liverani, Manfredini, Di Canio and Rocchi, which - apart from Belleri and Manfredini - looks ok. However, I don't have much confidence in our away performances anymore, so I won't get my hopes up. But, as always:

Forza Lazio !!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
We've been doing quite well against Viola recently, haven't we? That's what I hang my little hopes on 'cause I don't like our away performances any bit either.

I really wanted to watch this match but I'm getting Treviso - Parma over here. Whatta treat! :rolleyes:

·
38,110 Posts
Do you have PP Live? Or a similar streaming program? CCTV-5, one of the Chinese channels, is showing the match there. You'll have to put up with Chinese commentary, but it's better than nothing.

·
38,110 Posts
Biancoceleste said:
I tried that PP live lark but I can't get it to work. Whenever I tuned in there was a frozen picture of some guy playing golf and nothing else happend.
It may take several minutes for it to load. I usually get some frozen picture too when I first log on, but after 5 minutes or so, it starts to get going and I'm able to watch the match. It's not the best of quality, but as long as I can make out who's who, I'm happy. :)

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Boyo said:
It may take several minutes for it to load. I usually get some frozen picture too when I first log on, but after 5 minutes or so, it starts to get going and I'm able to watch the match. It's not the best of quality, but as long as I can make out who's who, I'm happy. :)
I know. But I've tried waiting for like half an hour without anything happening and my internet connection is quite powerful. I just stare at this guy playing golf. I've tried it about five time but it's always the same frozen picture of this ****ing guy just about to sink a put.

On a more important note: Our boys is 1-0 up at half time. That's a whole lot more than we bargained for. Hang on guys. :)

FORZA LAZIO !!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yes, we won! I can't believe it, I couldn't watch it since my network connection died for an hour today but who cares, we won! Well done, Lazio!

P.S. Our strategy of not starting a match thread until yesterday paid off.:)

·
38,110 Posts
Woohoo! Finally we win one! :happy:

Anomander Rake said:
Yes! That must be it! From now on, no match threads may be posted earlier than one day before the match. :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Anomander Rake said:

That's weird. We didn't do one until Friday, we never leave it that late...

LazioWolf,

You will play a Totti-less Roma. If there was ever a chance...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts