Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Footballing wise better team, result wise worse team. So will be interesting to see whats what. I'm glad we will face them with so many vital players out like they did against Milan (Gila, Vargas, Santana, Mutu as we know etc). Last game their attack was Jovetic and Ljalic (plus the amazing Marchionni) I think? Hyper talents, but still quite young players.

Though maybe Gila and Vargas are back? Hope not.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Fiorentina has CL game just after this match next week. We`ll see how much that will affect the outcome of this match.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Yes, thats the most important thing - Fiorentina are playing against Bayern two days later and they certainly will be less focused than us. On the other hand they outplayed Roma aand MIlan at home and were really unlucky to lose. If Ciro was the coach we would have lost the game, 100% now i dont know.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
We have Fulham, sure not a CL game, but nonetheless, an important game for us.

SErie A shoudl be first priority, but i reckon the players wouldnt bringing that cup home.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
We have Fulham, sure not a CL game, but nonetheless, an important game for us.

SErie A shoudl be first priority, but i reckon the players wouldnt bringing that cup home.
The difference is quite big never the less. We play thursday, Viola plays tuesday. They play 2nd leg and need a win, we play first leg, and they play CL match not consolation cup for amateurs like :moan: Juve

I am actually quite shocked that Viola has to play Saturday and then already Tuesday. Didnt one of the Milan clubs play Friday before CL game already.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
26 Candreva
27 Paolucci
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
41 Pinsoglio
44 Piccolo

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Iaquinta is back :worship:

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
We need a result, no excuses. We have to make up for losing against Palermo at home, and beating Fiorentina away would do the trick.

We really need to step it up now.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
We need a win, but we won't get it tomorrow .. tough game.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's a draw most likely, and diego wont be in the starting lineup as I read on goal.com anyway Fiorentina vs Juventus always an interesting match to watch not to mention Roma vs Milan afterward.

·
Registered
17,130 Posts
It's a draw most likely, and diego wont be in the starting lineup as I read on goal.com anyway Fiorentina vs Juventus always an interesting match to watch not to mention Roma vs Milan afterward.
gazzetta has diego starting

why did goal.com report this?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Gaol.com is shit.

DP is in doubt and may miss the game. :scream: Candreva may replace him. :neutral:

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Ale officially misses this game :(

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Fvck off. We have 2 strikers out (Yaki on bench but still not ready), and now a 3rd, our captain and who has been vital in last couple of games (creative and offering the unexpected in monotone play) is also out injured, and Candreva is the replacement for him (says all about our sitaution), and you say good?

Frigging clown.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts