Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game is saturday,Milan will play Brescia at the san siro,so we really need to win this one..
Good news for us is the return of Nedved..We'll probably switch back to 4-4-2..altough Capello said that Nedved wont play the whole match,so we will play a part with the tridente..
Miccoli,Maresca and Chiellini will probably want to prove themselfs against us,so it will be really tough..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hard match indeed, win is a must but it's difficult IMO. Speed is necessary since they fiorentina players are young and fast and full of enthusiastic to win IMO if we lose this match or draw we will end up losing the scuddetto.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
the game is in florense to soo it's pretty difficult, but a shot from nedved in the 88th min will sum things up :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just like scorpion says he took the words out of my mouth :).. but we have to win this one.. fiorentina hasnt shown any strenght so far but we shall not underrate them..

·
Registered
60,988 Posts
*{JUVENTINO}* said:
Miccoli,Maresca and Chiellini will probably want to prove themselfs against us,so it will be really tough..
Miccoli is injured and won't be able to play.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i do fear the juve players at fiorentina. no time better than against juve to prove themselves.

it wont be easy and its a fierce rival so im not expecting great things. Keep in mind that the Liverpool game is midweek, so that is bound to have some effect on the game.

·
6,645 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Miccoli is injured and won't be able to play.

There's a slight chance he might play. He's recovering fast from his injury and there's 50% chance of him playing. Otherwise, Pazzini will do his best.

·
Registered
448 Posts
the ref will be Pierluigi Collina

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I don't know what you're fearing about. It's not the first time they play against Juve. I also don't see why Juventus should be "afraid" of anyone in the league. Cautious maybe... nothing more.

·
Administrator
53,102 Posts
Is it official? Nice gesture,hope he recovers quick(doesnt look like it :()

·
6,645 Posts
Now we'll probably have Miccoli and Bojinov back in time for the game. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
damn, what's that got to do with sport? if so, so many people died in tsunami and nothing happened except playing a charity match how ironic.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts