Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiorentina want Walter Novellino. The Viola have offered 1,500,000 euros each year to the coach. The dg of Samp, Marotta said " If a big club wants him, we will give Novellino the chance to join them even if he has one more year of contract with us. The question is: is Fiorentina a bigger club than us?" :eek:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
where did you read that toni?i didnt find it anywhere in our sites.
and are they talking about know???or june?
and do you have financial problems?if yes, its not fair to take him.And from what i know he isnt the huge name so we could rely on him is he?I mean he seems something like cavasin so why offer so much money(if it is big money)for a not certain bet.
as for the question i think that historically we are a step down from the 3 giants(thats the pic i have to my mind at least) so i think that altough our recent adventures we must be.(we got away from a really dangerous situation that could easily vanish us pretty fast so that adds something too..)
anyway thats bs for everyone the team that he suports is the best and thats the only thing tha counts

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bati9 said:
where did you read that toni?i didnt find it anywhere in our sites.
and are they talking about now???or june?
I found it on the forum of www.gradinatasud.it and it would be in June.

bati9 said:
and do you have financial problems?if yes, its not fair to take him.And from what i know he isnt the huge name so we could rely on him is he?I mean he seems something like cavasin so why offer so much money(if it is big money)for a not certain bet
Novellino and Cavasin have the same grim, but the way they see football is different. Novellino prepares the matches considering the little details, sometimes he even exaggerates in my opinion and will never change is 4-4-2. Cavasin is more flexible and his teams are less organized.

as for the question i think that historically we are a step down from the 3 giants(thats the pic i have to my mind at least) so i think that altough our recent adventures we must be.(we got away from a really dangerous situation that could easily vanish us pretty fast so that adds something too..)
anyway thats bs for everyone the team that he suports is the best and thats the only thing tha counts
IMO Fiorentina and Samp are on the same level and just Juventus, Milan, Inter, Lazio and Roma (the last two not for the history but for being the clubs of the capital) can be considered big clubs.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
lazio?????:eek: i really doubt about them
i have a site somewhere in my favorites in another pc and it has statistics of siere a .According to that we are 5 in points only behind the 3 giants and roma.

hmm you really surprised me there about lazio...i mean how many years of their history have they played in a??
is this something "widely " believed in italy or is it one of your crazy ideas:tongue: ?

anyway i saw your fan site and from the little italian i understand and the language of sumbols ,this i mean********************************,i see your fans love us:D

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of the people writing on gradinata sud are ultras so their attitude towards every club different from Sampdoria is never... sweet! :tongue: Apart few exception... and Fiorentina is not, in spite of the previous friendship...
I don't like to write there but they give news and information before everyone! :eek: So they are somehow precious...

I consider Lazio a big club not for their history, but for the fact that they are the club of the biggest city in Italy (together with Roma). Of course you are right, the results of Fiorentina in history where as good as those of Lazio, even better, but the number of supporters matters and Roma has more or less 2.500.000 abitanti (without considering the urban agglomerate!), while Firenze just have more or less 400.000.
And being the club of the capital also gives "particular advantages" (see: no limit to debts).

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
the results of Fiorentina in history where as good as those of Lazio, even better, but the number of supporters matters and Roma has more or less 2.500.000 abitanti (without considering the urban agglomerate!), while Firenze just have more or less 400.000.
our results in history i thing is ages ahead of lazios...ok with roma we are kind of equal and yes maybe they are up.
ofcourse roma have most fans from us and thats cause of what you say but if you give it a good though the fact that they are from the biggest city in italy and didnt make anything really great takes something from them
as for lazio i dont know if they have more fans from us...i mean ok 2.500 000 for Rome but..you will find ex from other cities that one team gets all the attention...(does napoli for ex...has a second team??if yes could we say that they have more fans than us???i dont think so...)

anyway this is just matter of opinions..i mean i find it dificult to believe that there is a man in this planet that can convice skogeta that real madrit is bigger than samp:eek: :tongue: :D and i like that and thats the spirit;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts