Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
As i understood it, Miccoli has had problems and will be out for a couple of weeks. Unfortunate, but it would be good if it was all BS and they both played...i suppose i'll dream on

·
Registered
925 Posts
Jah said:
...i suppose i'll dream on

yeah do that

my line up (yeah with nakata, i know....) dont mind rigano on it though but with juve big headers there wont be anything for him, hopefully nakata can do some good

.................Pazzini.......................

.....nakata...................................
...................................jorgensen
..............maresca........................

..........Obodo...Di livio...................

Chielini....Ujfalusi...Dainelli...Maggio

................Cejas........................

·
6,645 Posts
Viali and Obodo won't play, they're suspended. Nakata will probably start on the bench and Delli Cari will play instead of Maggio. Jörgensen and Pazzini in the attack.

I think we'll win this one, 1-0 Chiellini 85 min.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Pazzini by himself would be very tough on him, id say push Jorgensen up there and include Nakata...or vice versa...we need all the experience and names out there we can get

debate: Cejas or Lupatelli?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
fio.it predict this line-up:

Cejas; Maggio, Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Chiellini; Ariatti, Donadel, Maresca, Jorgensen; Fantini, Pazzini

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
thats no push over, although i would look to include Nakata just out of pure experience...Cejas? he let 3 in against Inter and isnt accustomed to such big clashes

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Total full house with new record - 45000 spectators :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
This will be our 12th player :shades:

Ref will be Collina with great reputation. I really hope that it will not be ****ing Juventus "homewhistle" as it has been several times this season:(

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Calcio stops for Pope John Paul

Saturday 2 April, 2005

The CONI has announced that all Serie A and B games will be rescheduled as a sign of respect for Pope John Paul II.

There had already been rumours that the matches would be halted if His Holiness lost his fight for life over the weekend, but calls to stop now were growing with every hour.

It is believed that the Serie A encounters will be rescheduled for Wednesday April 20, moving the planned Coppa Italia ties forward by one week to accomodate them.

"In the light of the latest medical reports that make clear the imminent death of His Holiness and in respect for the sentiments expressed by the players, Coaches, directors and fans, we have invited the Federations of all Italian sports to immediately suspend all activity planned for this weekend," said CONI (Italian Olympic Committee) President Gianni Petrucci.

channel4

So no Serie A this weekend.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't want to sound cynical - but if Miccoli and/or Bojinov is back next weekend, we'll have done quite well out of this.

·
6,645 Posts
I agree with Michael, this can only be good news for us. Plus, Juventus will come from a tough away game against Liverpool and hopefully their players are a bit tired or even injured!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
17Michael said:
I don't want to sound cynical - but if Miccoli and/or Bojinov is back next weekend, we'll have done quite well out of this.
I was thinking the same thing - Miccoli had what, an achillies injury? he should be back by then and when are we looking at having Bojinov back?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bojinov must surely be back soon. When he got injured, they said it would be a month, and it'ssurely been a month since he sustained the injury.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Having seen Juventus last night at Anfield, have to say Fiorentina do have a chance in this re-arranged game on Saturday. Juve looked really poor in the 1st half and particularly dodgy on corners and set pieces. Zebina limped off in the 2nd half and looks to be out, whilst Nedved looked miles off match fit. Hope Ibrahimovic plays as he was rubbish! If Fiorentina get at them early on, definite chance to win this.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
playing that crap against liverpool and having a goal ruled out and a disallowed penalty? we've got to be worried

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like Miccoli has a chance of being available.

“Miccoli wants to play and he will do everything to be on the pitch,” added Dainelli, “And play this game which he particularly feels.

ACFFIORENTINA.IT

1 - 20 of 65 Posts