Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's more about Napoli this weekend, unless they manage to draw against Milan, our matches against Parma and Torino have no reason to be played anymore.

I'd go with 4-3-3:
Frey, Jorgensen, Gobbi, Gamberini, Ujfalusi, Maradonadel, Liverani, Montolivo, Papa :sweeteye:, Semioli, Pazzini.

Let's not give up yet guys, FORZA VIOLA!!!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Your games are important, not Milan's, even if they have the harder schedule. It would be just like this year's Milan to win the derby then fück it up against a smaller team. But Fiorentina losing against Cagliari with Mutu on the field doesn't fill me with confidence either ... It worked against Juve without him, maybe it will again. Good luck!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I disagree, unless Milan loses points against Napoli, there is no need to do any points in our last two games anymore. Not really sporty spirit, but I feel it this way.
Thank you, we will need luck more than every this season. :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Mutu is a champion but for focus we don't need him in the side. It's time to grow some balls and pull ourselves out of the hole...too often did I see sluggish players loft a ball to Adrian in the hope he can pull something off.

I want to see what we had at the San Siro v Milan in 07, knocking it to each other and playing as a unit.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Actually, beyond the fact that its possible for Milan to slip in the last two matches, another reason for us to take the matches seriously is that its possible for Samp and Udinese to overtake us and then we get stuck in Intertoto. Play the matches, get the wins.

BTW Mutu's suspension is for 2 matches. Didn't watch the match last weekend, but was his outburst deserving of 2 matches? Conspiracy for Milan to get 4th?

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no need for conspirayc theories. Or Montolivo vs Atalanta, Santana vs Milan etc are part of it?

Also, I guess Coppa Italia final will be Inter - Roma once again, so even if we finished 7th, we would have our spot in Uefa Cup.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I hope that we'll really focus without Mutu in the squad, just like we did against i gobbi in our famous win earlier this season.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Actually, beyond the fact that its possible for Milan to slip in the last two matches, another reason for us to take the matches seriously is that its possible for Samp and Udinese to overtake us and then we get stuck in Intertoto. Play the matches, get the wins.

BTW Mutu's suspension is for 2 matches. Didn't watch the match last weekend, but was his outburst deserving of 2 matches? Conspiracy for Milan to get 4th?
This is good -
Motivation for us, also there is motivation for Udinese to beat Milan on the last day.

Mutu gets 2 matches, what did Totti or Cassano receive?
Italy is full of contradictions, the FIGC is non functional like the rest of the country.

·
Registered
639 Posts
This is the match that I always feared every season, Parma has always knocked us down during important times and this is a very desperate moment for them (last game will be against Inter).

I would want a victory, but it seems hard, not to mention we lost Mutu.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Mutu gets 2 matches, what did Totti or Cassano receive?
Italy is full of contradictions, the FIGC is non functional like the rest of the country.
Jah, I don't understand contradictions?!

and doesn't make sence for mutu to get 2 matches but what can we say?! Calciopoli made calcio fair :rollani:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
What the **** has happened to our viola? Robbed of CL twice and now we are determined to throw it away ourselves :wallbang:

Come on Osvaldo!:hopeful:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
SANTANA!!!!!

And NAPOLI!!!

Alé Viola:proud:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Montolivo with the best run I´ve seen from him all year:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
what the fvck wrong with this team? leading it 4 points and now screwing it up every game!! you just gave it on a plate to AC Milan!! so shame!! really!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
what the fvck wrong with this team? leading it 4 points and now screwing it up every game!! you just gave it on a plate to AC Milan!! so shame!! really!!
i feel that we are losing steam... it's been a long season and our team isn't exactly very deep... however i still BELIEVE.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Nice of you to take an interest Barca King. :)

I can't remember being so animated for any of our games thus far. Hamsik is a hero to me at the moment.

I hope Parma stay up, but we cannot sabotage ourselves. Once the players learn (if they don't know already) what the score is at the Stadio San Paulo, they might just be revved up enough to finish the job they started when we went 0-1 down.

We should play with more urgency. It suits our formation.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
You didn't even need to "start" anything after 1-0, after we score we always sit deep in our own half and let the opponents score and do feck all for the rest of the game.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.