Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiorentina v Genoa

This match will take place on Saturday. 5pm. Set the clock. I think Prendelli this time will go for the 4-3-3. I have no doubt either that we are stil interested in that 4th spot.

We are eight points behind.

The league table no longer matters. Our position in the league table no longer matters. All that matters are the 30 possible points from the 10 remaining matches. It is more than mathematically possible. Today we'll be relying on the kind services of Sampdoria who will try to get a draw against Juventus to help us out. Inter will play Palermo immediately after our game and they will try to trash Palermo so that we can get up the table quicker. Finally, Milan will play Napoli to make sure that they finish below us this season.

The final league table will look like this:

Inter
Milan
Roma
Fiorentina
----------------------
Juventus
Napoli
Genoa

Now boys, back to work :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
ha!

it is more than possible. I think the win v Bayern will buoy the boys. We've slayed 2 Euro giants. Confidence and self belief is crucial.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
According to Fio.it it will be 4-2-3-1:

Fiorentina: Frey, Comotto, Natali, Kroldrup, Pasqual, Santana, Zanetti, Montolivo, Gobbi, Jovetic, Gilardino.

A disp Avramov, Donadel, Babacar, Ljajic, Bolatti, De Silvestri, Keirrison. All: Prandelli.

Genoa: Amelia; Papastathopoulos, Moretti, Bocchetti, Criscito; Mesto, Zapater, Milanetto; Palacio, Sculli, Palladino.

A disp. Scarpi, Kharja, Fatic, Suazo, Lazarevic, Juric, Tomovic. All: Gasperini.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Good old Fiorentina :proud:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
come on make the CL again please.... we cant have juve that 4th spot....guess best result for you tomorrow is draw, but sampdoria win would be ok too i guess.

Maybe getting knocked out by Bayern can be a blessing in disguise as if you had to play QF versus Manchester you wouldnt be able to challenge for that CL spot. GL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
who is the babacar guy? turns out he is 17, not sure that is true :pp

second time in a row he creates offence for you?
Our future :thumbsup:
He was 16 four days ago. Birth date 17.03.1993 ;)

Young Senegalese football player who made debut for Fiorentina on 14.01 against Chievo in Coppa and scored ;). Then assist for JoJo in Napoli and debut league goal yesterday. Not much more to expect from underage player :proud::proud:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
That was some of the best football I've seen us play all year. Gila's flick and Santanas goal! :proud:

Babacar is a ****ing legend! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
The rise of Babacar is on the coaching staff's shoulders. How to foster him, get his confidence up whilst getting him prepared to take hits and not score for long periods.

Its a hard task. I'd like to see him on for the last 15 mins of games, with the pressure off. Tell him to enjoy himself.

From what the commentators said, Pasqual had a good game which is good. Should have scored the volley though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts